Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: Alpha Lounge Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pft, who makes an alpha lounge other than someone who is beta.

Get back in Beer's beta lounge where you all belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      Excuse me sir but could you please remove your Sig, it degrading to women and quite frankly physical assault between two woman should not be allowed anywhere, I mean come on is anybody in charge of making sure the lounge is an equal place for everybody's feelings, damnit !
      Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      Ive stared at your Sig now for 15 mins and still can't understand why you still have it up!

Keep on staring and you will eventually see the reason why......... You shall see the truth!

Comment

Be careful who you pretend to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

Be careful who you pretend to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Иatas View Post
            me alpha me get women me go boom boom

Comment

I am sick of the insensative fvktards that make fun of queers and men who are intolerant of attention whores who cut their d1k off.

Frankly after the second kid, take it from me, might as well cut the ole knocker off!

Comment

I like how the OP always tries to make RBR threads on NSB nice and early so they sticky his but they always end up using BigJavi's threads instead. True beta, even on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  I like how the OP always tries to make RBR threads on NSB nice and early so they sticky his but they always end up using BigJavi's threads instead. True beta, even on the internet.
                  You're not one to talk, Casper.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    lol @ this guy.

I have authored some of the biggest fights on NSB. javi has more out there, but he covers the smaller fights, and I do many of the bigger events.

If you want to trash someone for failed RBR threads, you need to focus your attention to brushmyhair, that poor fool tries soooo hard, and has like one sticky ever? he considers me a threat because he knows I am the NSB kingpin, dude has even PM'd me to beg me to not ether his weak attempts.

You might even be his alt, which would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I have authored some of the biggest fights on NSB.
                      Alpha, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X