Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Corrales Mayweather beats anyone in History!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
    The mayweather that beat corrales I believe will beat anyone in the history. If you look at that fight and listen to what Larry Merchant and Jim Lampley are saying. They were comparing him to Sugar Ray robinson and Leonard. The current Floyd I believe is beatable tho. He cant move as quick as he use to and stays in the pocket too long.
    [IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/2/5/f/h/25fhO/1397592066899.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Nonsense. Not even close. One could throw a stone and hit anyone of Tyson, Tunney, Marciano, SRR, SRL, Salvador Sanchez, Locche, Tua, Prime Oscar, Maidana with MX's, Duran, Dempsey, Ezzard Charles, or Ali Raymi just to name a few. They would sweep or stop him. p4p speaking of course.

Comment

Haha dude u have the best ****in gifs. They have me rolling daily, this one is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
          The mayweather that beat corrales I believe will beat anyone in the history. If you look at that fight and listen to what Larry Merchant and Jim Lampley are saying. They were comparing him to Sugar Ray robinson and Leonard. The current Floyd I believe is beatable tho. He cant move as quick as he use to and stays in the pocket too long.
          The Roberto Duran that beat Leonard or Iran Barkley knocks out The Mayweather that beat Corrales any time

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            The Roberto Duran that beat Leonard or Iran Barkley knocks out The Mayweather that beat Corrales any time
            Agreed, that Roberto Duran beats ANY version of Mayweather.

Comment

Corrales was sapped of energy ... came in 2lbs over at weigh in.

Corrales' lethargic appearance might have been because he was sapped of strength before the fight ever started. He weighed in two pounds over the 130-pound limit on Friday and was forced to sweat the extra baggage in a 90-minute sauna session.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...20-rafael3.htm

Comment

Trolling a lil hard there aren't ya bro?

Comment

Too be it's all fantasy land since Floyd doesn't really like to prove it with the boxers currently active.

Comment

The Mayweather that beat Chico loses to the Mayweather today. More athletic, but much less polished and ineteligent.

Comment

na.

Floyd doesn't have the power or killer instincts to be a boxing legend. He's a 'fencer'.

Comment

Working...
                      X