No announcement yet.

You're walking with your wife/GF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    That's the only thing that will set me off in a blink of an eye. I catch you eyeballing my wife, you better run and run fast. I'm a calm guy but I have zero tolerance when it comes to stuff like that, or when you check out one of my homie's chick in front of me.
    you're full of ****.

even worse, you have huey freeman as your avatar which means you watch boondocks and you still have this mentality (despite me not believing what you just posted).

Comment

• Let them look, and hit it when you get home. Tell me you don't look when you see a fine woman walking down the street, regardless if she's with her boyfriend/husband or not.

If you do anything or say something, you come off as far too emotional and insecure.

Now if he says something to you or her, than anything is fair game. Than you nee dot let him know what's up.

Comment

• Beat the **** out of him so that he never looks at another man's woman ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          you're full of ****.

even worse, you have huey freeman as your avatar which means you watch boondocks and you still have this mentality (despite me not believing what you just posted).

Huey got decapitated...

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            you're full of ****.

Comment

• does it matter if I get mad because my girl looks this good?

Comment

• I look at them and smile because they couldn't get a woman.

Comment

• Absolutely nothing. **** do I care about someone looking at my girl's ass if I know damn well I am going to look at theirs. You are plowing it, grabbing it, smacking it and having fun with it so who cares about another man looking at it. If he touched it.........then it's time to turn it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X