No announcement yet.

The smartest guy is always the leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The smartest guy is always the leader

because the only way to stay a leader is to outsmart everybody that's following you.

I don't know, i'm high and I felt like sharing that.

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    because the only way to stay a leader is to outsmart everybody that's following you.

I don't know, i'm high and I felt like sharing that.
    Do you think Obama is the smartest man in America?

Or Bush was when he was the "leader" for 8 years?

The smartest people are usually behind the leader letting the leader deal with people because they generally aren't good with people.

Comment

i'm talking about being a leader in real life situations as it appeals to the bs crowd

Other than wazaa i'm pretty sure we don't have any other us congressmen here

Comment

Presently that isn't the case and I'm not sure it was the case back in the day. For example caudillos were pretty smart but I wouldn't say the smartest. Caudillos usually came to that rank because of good looks, military background, and good public speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          i'm talking about being a leader in real life situations as it appeals to the bs crowd

Other than wazaa i'm pretty sure we don't have any other us congressmen here
          Is politics different than real life?

I don't remember the smartest kids being the leaders at anything in school either...

Comment

Working...
          X