No announcement yet.

Taliban Attrack Mosque in Lahore 80 Killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    People that believe that the Taliban are actually on a mission of Jihad must be gullible. Dig deeper.
    Green kayed.
    Originally posted by King Zeezi View Post
    you have hit the nail on the head there
    Thank you.
    Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
    It ain't the US anymore is it? Its just globalised mercenary companies. They aren't funded purely by the US they are funded by the rich and greedy.

Thats not a purely American thing.

Its a global thing.
    Its the U.S/UK/Nato alliance using merc's and intelligence agency patsy groups.

The Taliban falls under the latter category.

The ones that should be pitied are the normal military that get marched in there under false pretenses and basically get used as pawns to be sacrificed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      Its obvious what this is....

Proxy war by the U.S against Pakistan using their Taliban assets to try and destabilize Pakistan.

4th generation asymmetrical warfare.

Very sophisticated technique.
      Good grief, why am I not surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Good grief, why am I not surprised?
        Cuz' you're stupid and you don't know ****?

Yeah. Thats it.

Comment

Cuz' you're stupid and you don't know ****?

Yeah. Thats it.
          No, I can't be stupid, I must be a secret American government patsy.

At the rate you are going the only person in the entire world not on the payroll of the Illuminati is you.

Comment

Its obvious what this is....

Proxy war by the U.S against Pakistan using their Taliban assets to try and destabilize Pakistan.

4th generation asymmetrical warfare.

Very sophisticated technique.
            I was expecting it from Tunney or Jeffries or that other guy whose name escapes me because he's ******ed.

I was expecting the wording to be a little different; the message is the same though.

Comment

Ignoring the mentally ill people, this was a brazen attack, a massacre carried out by muslims against other muslims as they worshiped in a mosque.

Where is the outrage? Where is it? Where are the Boxingscene human rights campaigners?

Comment

No, I can't be stupid, I must be a secret American government patsy.

At the rate you are going the only person in the entire world not on the payroll of the Illuminati is you.
                You're just stupid.

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                I was expecting it from Tunney or Jeffries or that other guy whose name escapes me because he's ******ed.

I was expecting the wording to be a little different; the message is the same though.
                Jeffries is a kool aid drinker when it comes to Muslims. And Tunney would probably blame the Jews.

My position is that this is puro special ops of the black variety to foment civil war in Pakistan and destabilize their non compliant leaders.

Ignoring the mentally ill people, this was a brazen attack, a massacre carried out by muslims against other muslims as they worshiped in a mosque.

Where is the outrage? Where is it? Where are the Boxingscene human rights campaigners?
                Just like the attacks that were carried out in Iraq by British SAS dressed up as muslims shooting at real muslims???

Oopsie...
                http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4264614.stm

Its been done before and will be done again.

Black ops. Look it up.

Comment

Just like the attacks that were carried out in Iraq by British SAS dressed up as muslims shooting at real muslims???

Oopsie...
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4264614.stm

Its been done before and will be done again.

Black ops. Look it up.
                  At least this time you posted a link to support your allegations. Now let`s just have a read of the source you provided. Wait a minute... this article doesn`t support your claims in any way whatsoever! I know you are mentally ill but that doesn't mean that I can't read!

Comment

At least this time you posted a link to support your allegations. Now let`s just have a read of the source you provided. Wait a minute... this article doesn`t support your claims in any way whatsoever! I know you are mentally ill but that doesn't mean that I can't read!
                    Oh yes it does. The BBC doesn't mention the fact they were dressed up as Arabs when they were arrested.

Why? Cuz' its the BBC.

Comment

Good on the Telegraph for not allowing the key details to get lost in the memory hole.

Whats funny about this story, is that if this just some chippy undercover work done by the SAS as is implied, why did they get arrested by local Iraqi authorities and why did the British Army go and spring them from jail despite the fact that they Iraqi police wanted to hold them and investigate.

To ask the question is to answer it. Unless you're a gullible douchebag who takes everything at face value. Or an illiterate buffoon when it comes to geopolitics.

Like El Puerco.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...from-jail.html

Comment

Working...
                      X