Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice joins TUF 10!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just imagine if Slice gets to the final. Talk about big time ratings on ****e TV.

Comment

I'll be interested to see what the other fighters act like with him around. Plus I'd like to see what he would act like being put in that sort of environment.

Either way he's not gonna win it. The guy got KO'ed in 14 seconds by a former TUF contestant who went knowhere. Pretty much says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
        i'm surprised he chose to go this route

he probably could've made alot more money in Japan doing freak show fights.
        Originally posted by rainmaker89 View Post
        no..but i respect him even more now taking this route, making little to no money at all, calling on Dana White's bluff...hopefully he comes out a better fighter..
        That's because you guys don't know Slice. I live here in Miami and have met him on a few occasions and he's a genuin dude. The media made him out to be this thig but he's the farthest thing from that. He's a product of the Miami streets and was litteraly homeless when he was doing those backyard fights on the internet.

I would love for Slice to make a decent showing for himself.

Comment

The guys 35 years old learning stuff that take years to master, he's ALWAYS going to have a disadvantage against others...

Comment

shaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
              i'm surprised he chose to go this route

he probably could've made alot more money in Japan doing freak show fights.
              Being on TUF dosent exactly hurt his future chances of doing that.

also that really sucks for the middleweights who tried out.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
                I'll be interested to see what the other fighters act like with him around. Plus I'd like to see what he would act like being put in that sort of environment.

Either way he's not gonna win it. The guy got KO'ed in 14 seconds by a former TUF contestant who went knowhere. Pretty much says it all.
                I think how he is around the other fighters is what is really intresting. It will be intresting to see how he reacts to the coaches too. I think it will be an exciting series with Kimbo in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post

Kimbo may not be the greatest MMA fighter, but I'm sure that his presence commands respect. I am willing to bet that the kids are quiet around someone like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                    Kimbo may not be the greatest MMA fighter, but I'm sure that his presence commands respect. I am willing to bet that the kids are quiet around someone like him.
                    I'm sure they'll be friendly with the guy. He's no Junie Browning and has never come across as an *******. I'm more interested to see what happens in that sort of training environment. It's gonna be very interesting to see how much hunger Kimbo really has for the sport and how that compares to some of the other fighters on the show. Once that gets going will see how much respect he commands. Plus I'd be interested to see what that house environment does to the guy. He's not gonna have the comforts he has at home, like his kids and friends and all that. Instead he's gonna be around a bunch of guys who more than likely are gonna be messing around alot.

Comment

About Slice's age - it doesn't matter.

Someone was on about he's 35 and training for something that requires years to master. Lets get things straight. He's not going for a black belt in Karate or Jujitsu.

He's going to learn some ground n pound and some floor cover. But his fighting style is going to be standing up, throwing punches.

Talking about age, how old is Randy Couture?

Comment

Working...
                      X