Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Martinez' p4p rank go up without fighting Pac or May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Martinez' p4p rank go up without fighting Pac or May?

Are there any bouts that would let him move to #1 or #2 in the ring magazine p4p rankings without fighting either of them?

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Are there any bouts that would let him move to #1 or #2 in the ring magazine p4p rankings without fighting either of them?
    If he just dominates the middleweight division as long as he can, he can for sure (but since he only wants 3 more fights. He probably won't)

Comment

martinez has challenged mayweather, the bigger of the two and the only one big enough to realisticlaly fight him

i think if mayweather is looking at challenges from 2 guys, one bigger 1 smaller and just sits there doing nothing nobody has to fight him to go anywhere, he starts dropping and they all move up

Comment

i wouldnt be suprised if hes moved to number 2. but honestly serg isnt going anywhere. hes older than both manny and floyd and he has about 1 or 2 good fights in him. i wouldnt be suprised if hes off the list by 2012, especially considering that he likes to keep his hands down and rely on his reflexes a la roy jones. no hate tho, he made a fan outta me last nite.

Comment

Working...
        X