Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I don't. I don't remember if it was the interview he did with Michael Kay or somewhere else but if I could find it, I'd show you. It was so hilarious - and it happens pretty quick so you gotta catch it. I'm laughing right now thinking about it
    I'm laughing about it right now

I could only imagine!

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
      Like I said, don't try to put me in some box or lump me in with a group. Judge me by what I've actually said. This was your mistake and I accept your apology.
      Honestly until you quoted me I have never see a post from you. If you feel I came at you that way....I really don't know what to say? I was speaking in general and there are always expections to the rules (Floyd fans). FWIW I'm cool with alot of Floyd fans and none of this stuff is that serious (disagreements on NSB)

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
      Not hurt or upset, just don't respect your corny tactics. I don't appreciate people trying to cloud the issue by distorting my position or putting words in my mouth. I'm just trying to make that clear.
      Again I have no idea what your position is on things. I don't know what your views are on anything as I haven't see a comment from you. If in the case I may have quoted you before...I def. don't remember

What a manly position to take. I wonder how different your position would be if Mayweather were the one lying and exhibiting suspicious behavior. You can't even let go of the idea that he may be lying about his main motivation for asking for stricter testing, yet you couldn't care less about Pacquiao lying about possible PED use. Way to stay consistent there buddy.
      If Floyd was taking Manny's stance...who am I to judge? That is his right and personal belief on things. He is going into the ring not me, so if he feels that way...more power to him.

Please, tell me more about your "girlfriend".
      I don't have a girlfriend...too young for that...lol
      I do have a main chick, no titles, who is Puerto Rican...likes boxing (Cotto fan) and .......well I can't tell you anything else.....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        I care about the legitimacy of all top athletes. You don't, so be it.
        So every time Lebron or Kobe scores over 40 you question if they are on roids. How about when you watch Peterson or another star football player put up huge numbers? I just curious as to how often you sit down and question a pro athletes legitimacy?

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          So every time Lebron or Kobe scores over 40 you question if they are on roids. How about when you watch Peterson or another star football player put up huge numbers? I just curious as to how often you sit down and question a pro athletes legitimacy?
          This is an age where many are using. And I would certainly question Lebron if he turned down OST and then made up a bunch of lies to defend it. Wouldn't you? Oh wait, you wouldn't care...

if you were a Cleveland fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            You question it when they are asked to be tested and say no , how hard is that to understand , the saying no by Pac is more suspicious than any other thing said by anyone else .

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Because it's not bowing down, brother. Floyd is taking the same tests. And the request is a reasonable one. Not bowing down at all. And it's not about whether or not he wants to change the sport. It's about the sport's two top athletes blazing a trail for other top fighters to follow. They had agreed on a 50-50 split (shocking in today's world); why couldn't they agree to tests that would ensure an even playing field?

You know what's funny? Every now and then I recall, I remember an interview Floyd did where he was asking, "Who would turn down $25m over a blood test?" Then, the interviewer began speaking again but Floyd's mind drifted in space and he mumbled (aloud), "I still don't get it, man." Was so priceless
              Why is Floyd asking for USADA blood testing? Has he ever demanded this from his prior fights? Nevada State Athletic Commission testing is acceptable to Floyd because it allows usage of Xylocaine. But Floyd wants Manny to go through different kind of testing not just because he's scared of Manny but he also wants an advantage. He wants to make sure Manny is weakened on the day of the fight. Do you remember Floyd animatedly mentioned how Manny lost to Morales? What was Manny's reason why he lost? Manny felt weakened because his blood was drawn few days before the fight. Floyd knew this information. Floyd realizes that maybe it works to his advantage to have Manny go through the same process. Bottom line is Floyd has a reputation of ducking fighters, especially those fighters who can possibly beat the crap out of Floyd. Ironically, Manny never failed a blood test in his life and Floyd has a history of using PED which is XYLOCANE. Floyd fans blame Manny for not accepting the unprecedented demand of Floyd but they won't question Floyd's motive of his unprecedented demand. Is it FEAR on floyd's behalf! Floyd fans and Pacquiao haters will never think rationally because they just can't accept the reality that Manny is considered by majority of the boxing writers to be the best and most decorated fighter at this moment.

Considering where Manny came from, I admire his principle of not falling for Floyd's old tricks. Money, apparently, is not everything for manny. Floyd has no principle and his lust for money fogs up his rational thoughts. It's funny how Floyd's fans think of him as the face of boxing.

Comment

• scared my arse

Comment

• Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                  Coach, there is a difference. Again, floyd failed making weight. Manny never failed any tests!
                  There isn't. The SAME Commission that Manny wants to use for the DRUG TESTS dishes out the weight penalties for over weight fighters. Not the fighters. So Manny needs to let THEM do THEIR job.

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  you think if you were going to earn 40M that you would be bothered w/ the measly 100K(or 10K?) penalty of the commission? plus you just had a history of not making weight.

manny didnt add a new rule or requirement, it was only a justifiable penalty to implement an existing rule. what floyd did was add a new drug testing rule or requirement.
                  Erik Morales and Miguel Cotto NEVER missed weight. Why were the penalties put on those two fighters? That doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    no matter how you spin it floyd has a universal international reputation of a cherry picking ducker who is afraid to lose his undefeated record, fights non threatening opposition, is painfully boring to watch & is possibly a closet ****sexual.
                    Funny how every time you talk about Floyd you always bring up his sexuality...hmm....This is a boxing forum, talk boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by rodrigoybanez View Post
                      Why is Floyd asking for USADA blood testing? Has he ever demanded this from his prior fights?
                      Why did Tyson ask Evander for a steroid test? I don't recall him asking ANYONE else. Blah, Blah....

Comment

Working...
                      X