Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Kunar province checking in.
      I heard Kunar sucks, well what part of Afghan doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        nah, you kill muzzys.

i disagree.

CATEGORICALLY.
        Did you have a laugh at that gif? Probably the best one I ever found.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I heard Kunar sucks, well what part of Afghan doesn't
          Yeah it was shiety, but like you said the whole damn country sucks ass. I will say the mountains was beautiful but deadly as all hell.

Comment

Yeah it was shiety, but like you said the whole damn country sucks ass. I will say the mountains was beautiful but deadly as all hell.
            This is true, the mountains are really nice but one time I was admiring the view having a cigarette and of course these ******s start shooting.

YO! I like the Army's new cammies, OCP or something?

ACU's were ******ed

Comment

This is true, the mountains are really nice but one time I was admiring the view having a cigarette and of course these ******s start shooting.

YO! I like the Army's new cammies, OCP or something?

ACU's were ******ed
              Hell yeah. ACUs was one of the dumbest gotdamn things that the Army every let the good idea fair molest them with. When I went they gave us multicam which was basically the fire-******ant version of the OCP, hell I'm still wearing mine until I retire. Glad the Army got it back right. Y'alls marpat is the shiet btw. Love it.

Comment

Hell yeah. ACUs was one of the dumbest gotdamn things that the Army every let the good idea fair molest them with. When I went they gave us multicam which was basically the fire-******ant version of the OCP, hell I'm still wearing mine until I retire. Glad the Army got it back right. Y'alls marpat is the shiet btw. Love it.
                Yeah man multi cam is hot.

I don't think the Marine Corps should ever change it MARPAT. There's actually an arctic pattern too but I think only Recon get's those. Only saw it once actually

Comment

Yeah man multi cam is hot.

I don't think the Marine Corps should ever change it MARPAT. There's actually an arctic pattern too but I think only Recon get's those. Only saw it once actually
                  Yea bruh. The Marine Corps got it spot on with MARPAT and I'm glad they didn't let any of the other services use they pattern. Making them get they shiet right on their own merit is exactly how it should be. We have an artic pattern too, but I think only jsoc has access to um. Besides if I gotta wear that shiet that means we somewhere cold as ****, which means to me somebodys ass gotta get shot.

Comment

Yea bruh. The Marine Corps got it spot on with MARPAT and I'm glad they didn't let any of the other services use they pattern. Making them get they shiet right on their own merit is exactly how it should be. We have an artic pattern too, but I think only jsoc has access to um. Besides if I gotta wear that shiet that means we somewhere cold as ****, which means to me somebodys ass gotta get shot.
                    for real I would rather the heat to be honest, **** the cold

Comment

for real I would rather the heat to be honest, **** the cold
                      Hell yeah. The cold don't do nothing except piss me off and have me unreasonably ornery.

Comment

Working...
                      X