Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Glazer: Dos Santos would beat Klitschko in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I consider myself a big fan of MMA, in general, and I also like the style of Junior Dos Santos but Klitschko and, basically, every good/great heavyweight of the last 30 years years would be the favorite to beat him.

While Dos Santos has managed to become the UFC champion being a striker, something that was almost impossible to imagine 10 or 15 years ago, his striking would not be on par with that of someone like Wladimir. I see Wladimir having an easy time and getting the KO.

Comment

As much as i like JDS , he wouldnt last 3 rounds with either Klitschko

Comment

Jay Glazer: I WANT ATTENTION!

Comment

Dos Santos started training in BJJ when he was 21 and he started training in Boxing when he was 22, he's one of the most athletic MMA Fighters there is and he's a very natural Fighter he's already the UFC Heavyweight Champion if he had started training for Boxing from a younger age and focused on it he could have been a great Boxer.

But Dos Santos has been doing great as a UFC Fighter he's the Champion and could stay as one for a long time

Comment

dos failos would get owned badly

no one in mma even throws a good punch

chisora would KO dos santos and i think dos santos is maybe the best mma fighter since fedor

Comment

I can't stand this little **** bag. Everytime I see him talk, he says some ridiculous ****.

He thinks he's a pro fighter and has Napoleon complex.

Comment

Originally posted by tennis View Post
                dos failos would get owned badly

no one in mma even throws a good punch

chisora would KO dos santos and i think dos santos is maybe the best mma fighter since fedor
                There is no need for the insults, Dos Santos would beat up Chisora in MMA. At Heavyweight in MMA Dos Santos could be one of the greats but he's gotta do a lot more

Comment

Michael Grant would have retired him in a boxing match. same with Shannon Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    What an idiotic statement. Either brother would K.O him within 4 and that is being generous to Junior.

Instead of fighting for say $150,000 why not step upto the plate then? All UFC & boxing fans would be interested and it would generate millions. He'd make more in 1 fight vs one of the brothers than he ever would in the UFC
                    Oh that is right because he'd get embarrassed and all the aura surrounding him would be gone.
                    No way Dana White would let get humiliated in the way James Toney did with his move to mma.No reason to keeping looking for someone to topple a Klit it is not happening.

Comment

It's like saying Bernard Hopkins could win the olympics in wrestling. His wrestling skills would not transfer over.

It's equally dumb every time i hear about this. I dedicate an unhealthy amount of time into both sports and i can guarantee we will never see a boxer transfer to mma and outgrapple their guys and we will never see an mma-fighter transfer to boxing and become the champ.

Two separate sports. The rivalry is silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X