No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva - Burger King commercials

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    You try to portray yourself as a knowledgeable MMA fan, but whenever someone comes at you with even the mostremote amount of knowledge your response is "lulz ur a hater" or "mma noob"
    HAHAH do you think Stalaggh had any knowledge to come with ? "Anderson rib injury was an excuse, Dan Henderson beat Anderson before he got caught, etc etc". I brought up things to strengthening Andersons claims of injury by pointing out things Anderson did different then usual. He kept saying "no it was an excuse" and what ever . Haters gonna hate. I did post an Irate post that I regret but it was late as **** and I was hopped up on painkiller for that back injury I have that keeps me from training( remember my post about losing weight, you gave me helpful tips). You are a smart guy. And you know a lot about mma. So why do you hate anderson So much? he is amazingly entertaining in every fight he has had in the UFC except for 2 fights. I mean even *******s respect Floyds skills and *****s respect Pac's skills
    Last edited by Mohammedini; 08-31-2011, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
      HAHAH do you think Stalaggh had any knowledge to come with ? "Anderson rib injury was an excuse, Dan Henderson beat Anderson before he got caught, etc etc". I brought up things to strengthening Andersons claims of injury by pointing out things Anderson did different then usual. He kept saying "no it was an excuse" and what ever . Haters gonna hate. I did post an Irate post that I regret but it was late as **** and I was hopped up on painkiller for that back injury I have that keeps me from training( remember my post about losing weight, you gave me helpful tips). You are a smart guy. And you know a lot about mma. So why do you hate anderson So much? he is amazingly entertaining in every fight he has had in the UFC except for 2 fights. I mean even *******s respect Floyds skills and *****s respect Pac's skills
      I do respect his skills, what I don't respect are his fans or more importantly his blind nuthuggers who not only put Anderson on a ridiculous pedestal and refuse to acknowledge his various shortcomings and blundering performances over his career, but they show absolutely no respect for any other fighters in the discussion for being the best and pull out double standards on the regular when making comparisons to GSP.

Anderson's fans make me hate Anderson.

I picked Okami to win with very low expectations. Like Chael he posed a stylistic match-up problem but didn't seem to want to fight smart.
      Last edited by Jack3d; 08-31-2011, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I do respect his skills, what I don't respect are his fans or more importantly his blind nuthuggers who not only put Anderson on a ridiculous pedestal and refuse to acknowledge his various shortcomings and blundering performances over his career, but they show absolutely no respect for any other fighters in the discussion for being the best and pull out double standards on the regular when making comparisons to GSP.

Anderson's fans make me hate Anderson.

I picked Okami to win with very low expectations. Like Chael he posed a stylistic match-up problem but didn't seem to want to fight smart.
        So is it unfair to call Anderson the p4p king? or the GOAT skillwise? I mean he does things no other does. Yes Fedor had a good run in pride but when Pride ended people kept naming him p4p #1 even when he didn't fight top opposition in the HW div. Fedor found a way to win his fights after being hurt, getting pounded and then coming back to win. That was the part of the appeal of Fedor. He had awesome sambo/judo skills and excellent KO power but he had bad TDD, and bad striking defense. Skillwise there were people who could do thing better then him but he still could find away to win due to his mental strength. He is an ATG and Anderson is up there with him. No **** ridy

Comment

he gettin paid to eat tho

Comment

Good to know he has a job flipping burgers all lined up after Okami retires him tomorrow.
            stop being such a cun.t seriously

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              stop being such a cun.t seriously
              Develop a sense of humor. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
              X