April 12, Who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rooting for both. I want it to be a great fight

Comment

i'm giving 1:5 odd on pac beating the shit out of bradley! i'm giving the best odds available.

come on bradley fans.

Comment

I've been Manny's fan since lebdwada fight, but if he can't finish Bradley after 5th round, he'll lose this one. So I am leaning on Tim for split decision. One of Manny's last fight, if he loses to Tim he'll fight Provotnicov and call it a career win or lose. Thanks Champ, I enjoy watching all your fights. Fair winds and following seas.

Comment

I am rooting for a good fight, with a clear and justified victory..

But honestly i think this will be the exact opposite of the first fight, where this time, bradley looks like the clear winner and manny gets the gift decision... Rob Arum wants manny-jmm5

Comment

I'll be rooting for pacquiao and I'm not even a pacquiao fan, bradley just annoys me cause he really swears he beat pacquiao and we all know he didn't. I would root for him if he admitted he lost. Come on 8-4 you gotta be kidding me -____-

Comment

I would love to see a Pacquiao TKO victory over Bradley.

I don't have anything against Bradley; I just want to see Pac's killer instinct. Bradley asked for it. Will Manny show him the killer instinct?

Comment

i'm rooting for bradley because pac said he won't make the floyd fight after this fight.

Comment

I like both guys, I just want a good fight but my id pick Pac to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    i'm giving 1:5 odd on pac beating the shit out of bradley! i'm giving the best odds available.

come on bradley fans.
                    can I get 200 millions of that on any kind of a Bradley win?

Comment

Idk man I like both guys, probably Pac since he deserved the first fight

Comment

Working...
                      X