Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Rips Robbery Claim: He Ran, This Was Sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did adamek realize he was fighting the same guy he floored three times and he had a 20 pound weight advantage this time? what's wrong with his brain?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Good answers.
      Get back to me once you check it out..... I've only seen two posters here score it for Adamek.... Interested in knowing what you come up with

Comment

Cunningham did Adamek like Adamek did Arreola.

Comment

blacks need to run they usually don't have power, chin, heart, etc

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
            Cunningham did Adamek like Adamek did Arreola.

Arreola would probably beat him in a rematch

Comment

if yall havent see the fight go to youtube,they have it already,adamek won a close fight,no robbery by any mean

Comment

I like Adamek but I think Cunningham won that fight def. It should have been a draw if anything. I think Adamek also lost to Chambers too and was given a gift decision. All I know is it is a pointless endeavor for Adamek to seek a match with Wlad, that would be a complete demolition of Adamek. As I said I like Adamek but Wlad would brutalize him worse and faster than Vitali did.

Comment

Originally posted by cam89 View Post
                  Name a fighter of your own race that is greater than the greatest black fighter there is, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by cam89 View Post
                    Sounds like somebody's girlfriend got plowed by a brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Name a fighter of your own race that is greater than the greatest black fighter there is, lmao.
                      Not trying to feed the trolls.....but LOL we gonna act like Wladimir Klitschko at this moment wouldn't beat ANY man at ANY weight, in ANY sport in a boxing match? Come on now, step your troll/race game up son.

There's a reason there's weight classes...... The heavyweight champ is always the baddest man on the planet...
                      Last edited by King_; 12-23-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X