PHOTO! Boxing Posters For Sale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 billion a piece son!

Comment

The Chavez whitaker , Roy Jones one, and the tyson vs Lewis are high priced in bob pace boxing

and some others are decent

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
        4 billion e-points, $10 paypal, and a ebay buy it now link to my SGS2.
        Let's get two things straight, right here, and right now.

1.) Those posters are mine. You got that? They're mine. The TS just doesn't know it yet.

2.) You're lucky I'm even letting you participate in this thread, because I could just as easily delete all of your posts and it'd be like I'm the only one interested.

Now that that's out of the way, **** your ****ty deal, check this out, TS.

A trillion e-points, 100 hits of karma, 25 gifts, and 10 thread deletions of your choice. To sweeten the pot, I'll even throw in a custom sig banner done by yours truly.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          100 billion a piece son!
          You get that painting done, pare?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Let's get two things straight, right here, and right now.

1.) Those posters are mine. You got that? They're mine. The TS just doesn't know it yet.

2.) You're lucky I'm even letting you participate in this thread, because I could just as easily delete all of your posts and it'd be like I'm the only one interested.

Now that that's out of the way, **** your ****ty deal, check this out, TS.

A trillion e-points, 100 hits of karma, 25 gifts, and 10 thread deletions of your choice. To sweeten the pot, I'll even throw in a custom sig banner done by yours truly.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              100 billion a piece son!
              Cash! haha man I regret posting them here haha

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                Some of us are actually old enough and have done well enough to actually own a home. These posters would be a great addition to my game room where I watch fights/games and would actually look good in the garage as well. Sorry that you live at home and are limited to one room that you have to try to make look aldultish for the girls that you walk into your room. Your parents must be so proud, you big adult you. What it really comes down to is that you're not a big enough boxing fans to want something like this.
                Easy there laddie, if you want one of these for your home that's perfectly awesome.

It's nice that you've done well enough for yourself to spend 10$ on used posters. That should teach a virgin like me

I'm just messing with you pops

Comment

Yo, lazerjab, why you ignoring my offers, son? WTF? I've given you the best offers in this thread, bar none, and you're acting like I'm ****ing invisible over here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Yo, lazerjab, why you ignoring my offers, son? WTF? I've given you the best offers in this thread, bar none, and you're acting like I'm ****ing invisible over here.
                    I love you bromance

Comment

Mail it to me to check em out

Comment

Working...
                      X