No announcement yet.

I just officially became.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I believe you can vote here in the U.S through certain outlets if I remember reading right. So I don't think I have to leave the country.

Voting in Mexico is sketchy though, talk about a corrupt system.
    A person like you who maybe more discerning than the majority of Mexicans( I am assuming; I maybe wrong; I maybe very wrong.), should be a positive addition to its democratic process.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      A person like you who maybe more discerning than the majority of Mexicans( I am assuming; I maybe wrong; I maybe very wrong.), should be a positive addition to its democratic process.
      Well I don't know either, I mean I think it's fair to say the average Mexican has lost faith in the system.

I would vote, I just don't think my vote would count for much but I would do it and do follow Mexican politics to a certain extent.

Comment

Damn it, now I can't chide you for being showing more loyalty to Mexico than the one in which you live and prosper.

J/k, congrats. A good friend of mine needs to do the same, he drives to his ranch in Mexico about once a week and occasionally gets fcked with for driving a pickup with Mexican plates by newbie customs officials (he can't haul a trailer with US plates and he doesn't want to get his newer truck carjacked over there.) Same situation, his parents were born in Mexico, but he was born here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Damn it, now I can't chide you for being showing more loyalty to Mexico than the one in which you live and prosper.

J/k, congrats. A good friend of mine needs to do the same, he drives to his ranch in Mexico about once a week and occasionally gets fcked with for driving a pickup with Mexican plates by newbie customs officials (he can't haul a trailer with US plates and he doesn't want to get his newer truck carjacked over there.) Same situation, his parents were born in Mexico, but he was born here.
          Yea now the haters on here can't call me a pocho.....

It was something I thought about doing after reading an article about it. It won't make much difference by American standards since the U.S views the American citizenship as "trumping" the Mexican one (that's in their own exact words) but I can travel with a Mexican passport if I wanted to.

Either way, I'm officially truly Mexican/American.

Comment

Having dual citizenship is awesome. It gives you freedom to travel without hassles, plus the freedom to move back and forth should you choose to. Congratulations

Comment

You do know only one parent has to be from there right?

Comment

OMFG....cant believe my trolling worked

are you a better person now?

probably in your sorry mind

Comment

Congrats cuauh, you deserve it.

Comment

Ese naranjito no es mexicano ni español sabe. naranjito is one of you parents european american?

Comment

Why didn't you just hop the fence and settle down?
                      It's the common way things are done these days isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X