No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Faces Yamagushi, Mike Oliver Withdraws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Faces Yamagushi, Mike Oliver Withdraws

Featherweight world champion Orlando "Siri" Salido will make his world title defense against Kenichi Yamagushi in his hometown of Ciudad Obregon, Sonora, Mexico on Saturday July 23, after his original opponent Mike Oliver pullout with injury. The Salido-Yamagushi bout will be telecast by Fox Deportes on "Top Rank Live`` and former world champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez is expected at ringside, the winner will meet Lopez later this year. [Click Here To Read More]

Salido should have man up and just rematch juanma instead of this weak ass defense

Comment

i just hope salido doesn't lose so we can see the juanma vs salido rematch. with 11 losses already its possible that salido loses but the bum he's facing shouldn't have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Salido should have man up and just rematch juanma instead of this weak ass defense
        Lol your such a ****ing clown man, he doesnt have to do ****. He knocked Juanma around like a doll. Your just a cheerleader...

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          Lol your such a ****ing clown man, he doesnt have to do ****. He knocked Juanma around like a doll. Your just a cheerleader...
          no he's right salido should have took the rematch in august. why bother with defending the title vs a nobody who doesn't deserve a title shot? if he was fighting the number one contender then yeah its ok not to rematch juanma but look at who he's fighting

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
            i just hope salido doesn't lose so we can see the juanma vs salido rematch. with 11 losses already its possible that salido loses but the bum he's facing shouldn't have a chance.
            Salido is a monster, he beat Guerrero and Lopez. He was robbed over a win over Guerrero because the drug tests failed it picked up natural hormones that increase sometimes or some ****. I don't know the entire story but I do know when Salido was tested again he passed the test.

Comment

no he's right salido should have took the rematch in august. why bother with defending the title vs a nobody who doesn't deserve a title shot? if he was fighting the number one contender then yeah its ok not to rematch juanma but look at who he's fighting
              Salido is gonna end Juanmas career...

hes pretty much ruined..

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                Salido is gonna end Juanmas career...

hes pretty much ruined..
                he should be rematching him next, not fighting the nobody he's fighting.

Comment

he should be rematching him next, not fighting the nobody he's fighting.
                  funny shit, people were saying salido was a "nobody" when juanma faced him.... now that the journeymen gets his title juanmas fans are trying to tell him what to do? lol
                  Last edited by $coinblatt$; 07-13-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I have no problem with Salido taking this fight in Mexico as long as he takes the rematch being that there are no fights available that are bigger for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X