No announcement yet.

Broward ******* Can't Even Steal Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
    Well dickhead, let me tell you that this ****** ain't me aiiii???
    Now shut your mouth before I send one of my homey Jamal round to yo mama house
    PB. Dont make me **** you up behind my Bruhnlaw *****. I'll gut ya punk ass and leave you for the maggots behind my Bruhnlaw hoe. And send Jamal too so I can **** him down with a machete. Dont **** with my family homie, that ****s bad for your health potna.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      PB. Dont make me **** you up behind my Bruhnlaw *****. I'll gut ya punk ass and leave you for the maggots behind my Bruhnlaw hoe. And send Jamal too so I can **** him down with a machete. Dont **** with my family homie, that ****s bad for your health potna.
      lolol

Chiefs dep on it now...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        lolol

Chiefs dep on it now...
        Samething goes for anybody who whats to **** with you too Gully, ya'll my potnas to the 10th power. I goes to war for my homies. No qustions or second thoughts, just reaction.

Comment

Samething goes for anybody who whats to **** with you too Gully, ya'll my potnas to the 10th power. I goes to war for my homies. No qustions or second thoughts, just reaction.

lol

Thats what im saying Chief
          You know i got you 2 homie that **** comes standard...

Comment

Come to dublin and say that to my face.

Comment

Working...
            X