Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: Chino Maidana is my friend (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that, I consider my father as one of my friends aswell.

Comment

Your Father can also play the role of Friend.

I see where AB is coming from.

Comment

Broner lying his butt off saying he walked around at 142 and he had to eat to make weight lol, this dude is full of crap, he is a big boy and weighed well over 170 pounds when he isn't in shape.

lol at him making it like he is a small guy he was known to have trouble making 135 if he was walking around at 140-142 he wouldn't have a problem making 135 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Broner lying his butt off saying he walked around at 142 and he had to eat to make weight lol, this dude is full of crap, he is a big boy and weighed well over 170 pounds when he isn't in shape.

lol at him making it like he is a small guy he was known to have trouble making 135 if he was walking around at 140-142 he wouldn't have a problem making 135 anymore.
          He is full of **** because he just fight paulie before maidana at 147. So he lost weight in between those camps? lol yea right

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

I legit lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                He is full of **** because he just fight paulie before maidana at 147. So he lost weight in between those camps? lol yea right
                Broner is getting delusional, this is him in 4o years

Comment

Damn bro you just took the words right out of my mouth haha.

Comment

He may be maturing, I hope so! He is not a mean person so much as a person who needs to use the filter between the brain and the mouth. He is really quite compulsive and it gets him in trouble...but I think he may even be good natured.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      He may be maturing, I hope so! He is not a mean person so much as a person who needs to use the filter between the brain and the mouth. He is really quite compulsive and it gets him in trouble...but I think he may even be good natured.
                      Agree with post, Broner good for sport

Comment

Working...
                      X