No announcement yet.

Fighters We Love to Hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    An educated person cannot "hate" a boxing fighter... Though, that person may "dislike" some fighters for various reasons...

What I found interesting in that article:

Boxing’s Relevance Rankings

1. Floyd Mayweather
    2. Manny Pacquiao
    3. Wladimir Klitschko
    4. Miguel Cotto
    5. Juan Manuel Marquez
    6. Saul “Canelo” Alvarez
    7. Gennady Golovkin
    8. Bernard Hopkins
    9. Andre Ward
    10. Timothy Bradley
    11. Sergey Kovalev
    12. Carl Froch
    13. Danny Garcia
    14. Guillermo Rigondeaux
    15. Marcos Maidana
    16. Adonis Stevenson
    17. Nonito Donaire
    18. Terence Crawford
    19. Vasyl Lomachenko
    20. Roman Gonzalez
    they do this regularly. its always an interesting read.

Comment

Don't hate anyone, used to dislike Pacquiao during the Mayweather negotiations but I'm over that now. Used to dislike Ortiz heavily but now I feel sorry for him instead, that dude needs serious help.

Another fighter I disliked but didn't express on here was Mares, Mares can fight but he's won some fights due to excessive dirtiness, I don't know how he got away with it but he did and it was so blatant. Seems like a cool dude outside the ring though.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Don't hate anyone, used to dislike Pacquiao during the Mayweather negotiations but I'm over that now. Used to dislike Ortiz heavily but now I feel sorry for him instead, that dude needs serious help.

Another fighter I disliked but didn't express on here was Mares, Mares can fight but he's won some fights due to excessive dirtiness, I don't know how he got away with it but he did and it was so blatant. Seems like a cool dude outside the ring though.
        I feel the same way to a degree. I never hated Pacquiao but his fans make it really hard to support him and his actions.

Comment

Not a fan of quillin not sure why just wanna see him get Ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
            A lot more people like Canelo than say Broner, Mayweather, Ward, BHOP, Lara, Garcia and so on and so fourth. If you wanted to act like Mexican fighters are the victims of unjust hate then I don't know what to tell you. Chavez and Rios have reasons to be disliked.
            O man you have some issues, I listed who came to mind.

I literally laughing irl lol o shlt

Comment

Working...
            X