Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who post here with almost perfect English grammar everytime? Anorak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have perfect spanglish grammar. If such a thing exists.

Comment

Type in MLA format or don't type at all. Or else I will take points away from your essays.

JK, idgaf to be honest.

Comment

English isn't my first language and all of you ****s just got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          It's I COULDNTcurr less, ya hurd meh
          Both are correct. Neither is literal. “I couldn’t care less” is hyperbole. “I could care less” is condescending sarcasm.

“Hey, guess what, they’re making another Matrix sequel! What do you think of that?”

“Hmmm… what do I think… well, I suppose I could care less…”

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Both are correct. Neither is literal. “I couldn’t care less” is hyperbole. “I could care less” is condescending sarcasm.

“Hey, guess what, they’re making another Matrix sequel! What do you think of that?”

“Hmmm… what do I think… well, I suppose I could care less…”
            Saying you could care less doesn't really say anything. By saying you could care less you're saying you do care, but you're not specifying how much you care.

Saying you couldn't care less means you don't care about it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Saying you could care less doesn't really say anything. By saying you could care less you're saying you do care, but you're not specifying how much you care.

Saying you couldn't care less means you don't care about it at all.
              Exactly, that n.igaa is a dumb mudasucka

Comment

I'm by the far the most grammatically challenged poster here. It's a miracle I got my high school diploma. 4 years & the bare minimum requirements for GHD. It was enough to get me into trade school without having to write an entrance exam. I can't even make a complete sentence but I sure can swing a sledgehammer...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I believe in it to a large part, largely because if someone's expressing an opinion on something, it's hard to take their opinion as informed if they can't even master third grade English.

Generally, though, I could care less anyways, I don't take it serious.
                  Bullocks, rubbish, boulderdash! I almost got grade 3 English. My IQ is 5 & it takes 10 to bark...your proper English...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    I'm by the far the most grammatically challenged poster here. It's a miracle I got my high school diploma. 4 years & the bare minimum requirements for GHD. It was enough to get me into trade school without having to write an entrance exam. I can't even make a complete sentence but I sure can swing a sledgehammer...
                    You a trade brah? What trade?

Comment

When people write a long article with no spacing I just can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X