Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the world’s first entirely 3D-printed gun (with photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
    Great documentary about 3D printed guns: http://youtu.be/DconsfGsXyA

Sorry, channel will not let me embed.

The guy genuinly scared me tbh. If he was doing it for profit then it wouldnt be as bad (not sure why, would just seem more 'normal' i suppose) but these ideological types are scary.

Cant embed but this article has a clip of the gun being fired. Seems like it only holds one shot at the moment, but judging by the doc above he has ambition to create more.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22421185

Comment

Very interesting watch

Loved how they said that most people thought the 3d printer would be used to make toys and furniture etc... Then Cody Wilson comes along and shows just how dangerous it could potentially be

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        Very interesting watch

Loved how they said that most people thought the 3d printer would be used to make toys and furniture etc... Then Cody Wilson comes along and shows just how dangerous it could potentially be
        Which already has the government attempting to regulate the entire 3d printing industry.

Comment

I'm confused! What do they mean by Printed gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            You'd have to be nuts to fire that thing, even with a .22 short or .25 cal.
            I'll take mine in .500 S&W, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
              I'm confused! What do they mean by Printed gun?
              Its 3d printing. Basically the product is constructed in tiny individual layers from plastic.

Whats great (or bad in this case) is that once you have a 3d printer you only need to load different computer files to produce different products endlessly. So if for instance you have a file for producing a gun, as long you can afford the materials, you can produce as many as you want.

Comment

im gonna forward this to my homies in the cartel so they can cut out the middle man (U.S.) and just make they're own guns.

Comment

Tua has been bullshittin with that FN P90 download he was supposed to give me.

Got to upgrade from my bootleg Epson printer first...

Comment

Can I make a 3D plastic Michael Jackson?

Comment

Can I make home-made breast implants?

Comment

Working...
                      X