No announcement yet.

is freddie roach lsoing his touch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is freddie roach lsoing his touch

why i ask this question amir khan just loest manny pacquaio just lost and julio cesar chavez jr just lost his 3 main charges

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
    why i ask this question amir khan just loest manny pacquaio just lost and julio cesar chavez jr just lost his 3 main charges
    Khan never had a chin. Pacquiao is getting old. You have to be young to fight that style. And Chavez Jr. will never be an outstanding fighter. Roach has done good with what he has to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post

Manny Pacquiao won..Amir Khan got caught with a lucky punch and JCC Jr was stoned

Comment

to be fair...i don't think roach spent much time training amir khan against garcia, pac was robbed against bradley, and everyone knew chavez jr was going to lose against martinez..it was a complete mismatch and add to the fact that chavez jr was slacking..

Comment

Roach comes in 1 with 1 game plan and can't adjust during the fights,hence why his fighters cant adjust

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Manny Pacquiao won..Amir Khan got caught with a lucky punch and JCC Jr was stoned
            Thats some professional personal relations Mak. Roach needs to hire you.

Comment

yes i kno wwhat yall mean by the manny pacquiao loss bt i ve seen this before when a fighter loses a fight he obviously won bt loses and looks bad or wins and loooks bad in his next fight that is what i think is going to happen in his next fight and i tdont think it was a lucky ounch against amir khan he just stayed to close to garcias punching range after he would shot the 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Thats some professional personal relations Mak. Roach needs to hire you.

its all true

Junior didn't sober up until the 12th round

the judges were mad at Manny because he made them wait while he watched a game

and Amir got caught with a lucky shot

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Hahahaha.....

Comment

so we are still going with the "Amir go caught with a lucky punch crap"? Wasnt nothing luck bout that punch thats his money maker

Comment

Working...
                    X