Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Boxingscene Were To Close Shop Today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Boxingscene Were To Close Shop Today...

What poster do you think would completely lose their marbles?

What would you do with yourself?

Would you care if boxingscene didn't close shop but you were banned for life with no chance of creating an alt?

Discuss.

Originally posted by fightinItaliano View Post
    What poster do you think would completely lose their marbles?

What would you do with yourself?

Would you care if boxingscene didn't close shop but you were banned for life with no chance of creating an alt?

Discuss.
    I have the feeling your an alt yourself....anyways back to topic. I go on with my life, is that so hard???

Comment

I think that would be awesome.

Comment

Since I just joined it's not difficult at all. And no I'm not an alt. I have better things to do with my life, but I'll post from time to time. I was just wondering being people having 13,454 posts, professionaly done glorified myspaceboxingscenefacebook pages and avatar's out of Teen People's magazine. At least you appear remotely normal. Some of these teenies that post here seem like they share the same shrink! Dr. Phil in the house? lol.

Comment

Suicide is painless.

Comment

I'd be able to reclaim my social life, yay...

Comment

And who follows my reply? A kid closing in on 22,000 posts. Good Lord. Someone ring the virgin alarm and post up a few emoticon's and red K!! lol.

Comment

I'd probably ingest 500 mgs of sodium cyanide, drink a gallon of Draino, and shoot myself in the face just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Originally posted by fightinItaliano View Post
                  And who follows my reply? A kid closing in on 22,000 posts. Good Lord. Someone ring the virgin alarm and post up a few emoticon's and red K!! lol.

Comment

A bed avatar? Exactly dude! Scotland? Surely there must be some semi-attractive sheep you could try to bed instead? lol. At least you have a sense of humor. I'm sure alot of these other dudes would get all offended if someone attacked their E-manhood. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X