Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most lovable boxer in boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLOODGOD View Post
    Who do you think is the most lovable fighter in boxingscene?
    floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BLOODGOD View Post
      I think most of his fans turn back on him.. pretty sad for pavlik.. Just my thought
      Probably because of the nasty things Pavlik said about BHOP after getting his ass kicked by BHOP. I know that he pissed The_Bringer off and probably other fans of his.

Comment

Shane Mosley.......

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
          Froch is a joke, he wants a big money fight without even working for one. And Calzaghe would kill him, and Froch doesn't deserve the money. Why does every other boxer except froch have to work there way up??? **** froch!!!
          Carl is good. Watch out for that guy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
            Carl is good. Watch out for that guy.
            If he gets passed Pascal, which I think he will. He should call out someone like andrade, bute, or some one on that level... That would make sense to me. Calling out Joe Calzaghe made no ****ing sense what so ever, and I even saw a video of it making carl froch look sad that Calzaghe turned him down...

Froch is only getting older, he better hurry

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
              If he gets passed Pascal, which I think he will. He should call out someone like andrade, bute, or some one on that level... That would make sense to me. Calling out Joe Calzaghe made no ****ing sense what so ever, and I even saw a video of it making carl froch look sad that Calzaghe turned him down...

Froch is only getting older, he better hurry
              Yep, Carl is no doubt sad, what's wrong with that? He was Calzaghe's mandatory, so of course he'd be sad, his chance at a huge fight didn't come to fruition.

Pascal is a dead man walking. After that, hopefully he fights the winner of Taylor-Lacy. Carl would KO both of them on the same night. Dude's gonna whup ass, I reckon. Only thing is, he hasn't been given the opportunity to prove it yet.

I been watching Froch closely since he turned pro, btw.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Seems to me like all the Bhop haters had a change of heart since the Pavlik fight. He went from hated, boring fighter to beloved, grizzled hall of famer in 1 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
                  Shane Mosley.......
                  First one that comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
                    ... Says the guy with "Carl Froch Bum of England" as his user rank.
                    Seriously.. Hypocrite.

Comment

And my vote goes to Sugar Shane. He might not be loved by everyone, but you at least gotta respect the man. Fights anybody, and he always gives his 100% best effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X