Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: I Can Knock Gennady Golovkin Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Yes, GGG goes to toilet, bleeds, brushes his teeth like us all. So you can ko him. But he can ko you as well, his ko percentage might be higher
    I read this as GGG bleeds while on the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      Meanwhile Eubanks who has no title, just a big mouth and arrogant father will price himself out of the fight and then say GGG ducked him.
      Think he has a Euro title doesn't he?

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Eubank will do better than any GGG opponent to date and will fire back. I hope this gets made. Can't knock Eubank if he gets this fight. He wants to fight the best
      That's why I respect him. Always seems kinda daft when 'fans' blast the GGG challengers. Same fans who complain about any and everything in the sport. GGG hasn't had much of any serious tests so far, and Eubanks could give him one. I say bring it on. Could be an interesting fight.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what approach GGG would take.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          That's why I respect him. Always seems kinda daft when 'fans' blast the GGG challengers. Same fans who complain about any and everything in the sport. GGG hasn't had much of any serious tests so far, and Eubanks could give him one. I say bring it on. Could be an interesting fight.
          I don't understand the hate, I think it's a good fight. Eubank has a great chin, high work-rate and the confidence to do well. Whatever the outcome it will be a great event and entertainment is guaranteed. Apart from Jacobs (he's pretty quiet for someone in his position isn't he?) or Saunders (not big enough to get GGG over to the U.K and make it a big event)....who is there better suited to give GGG a challenge?

Comment

Make the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
              I read this as GGG bleeds while on the toilet
              Haha no, I'm just saying GGG is human. He cries tears when upset like us all.

Eubank will do better than any GGG opponent to date and will fire back.

I hope this gets made. Can't knock Eubank if he gets this fight. He wants to fight the best
              Possibly, I just hope they don't say eubanks a bum after GGG beats him.

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
              Yep and that is what makes boxing so great, one punch can change it all. Anybody can have a bad night and bingo we have a new champ.

I'm really hyped for this fight, I just hope its not all hot air, they seem genuine.
              Yes, I'm certainly not writing eubank off. I think GGG can win this but won't go Ott about gggs chances. I think GGG is favourite, that's all.

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              They all say the same until GGG hits them then they quickly realize that they too will be added to the ko list
              But eubank kos people just the same. He had hiccup against bjs but then again GGG might have as well

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                British middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr. (23-1, 18KOs) is full steam ahead, placing his entire focus on a fall showdown with WBC/IBO/WBA/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
                Sign the contract and prove it or keep quiet.

Comment

is eubank more talented than lemiux?? or is this going to be another kazakh style fight for ggg?
                  Last edited by icha; 06-28-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I don't understand the hate, I think it's a good fight. Eubank has a great chin, high work-rate and the confidence to do well. Whatever the outcome it will be a great event and entertainment is guaranteed. Apart from Jacobs (he's pretty quiet for someone in his position isn't he?) or Saunders (not big enough to get GGG over to the U.K and make it a big event)....who is there better suited to give GGG a challenge?
                    Yep. BTW Jacobs will only fight GGG IMO if he's dragged into it, kicking and screaming and sobbing uncontrollably. And Saunders wants like 5 mil I think. Which I can't really blame him. High risk fight definitely.

Comment

I don't think Eubank Jr. wins but at least he's stepping up to the plate when others are making excuses to look the other way. Do I think Eubank Jr. can KO GGG, anything can happen in boxing but I don't think he can. Eubank Jr. was getting hit by Doran in his last fight but Doran didn't have any power or enough of it to get Eubank Jr.'s attention. Big difference when he steps in the ring with GGG is that GGG has the power and will get Eubank Jr.'s attention rather quick, how Chris reacts to that will tell how the rest of the fight plays out. Right now I see GGG by stoppage over Eubank Jr. in 7 rounds or less. Either way Eubank Jr. is the only one stepping up to the plate so let's get the fight done!:

Comment

Working...
                      X