Khan vs Brook CONFIRMED June 4th Wembley stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60/40 is very fair. it's definitely a duck if khan declines that

Comment

60/40 is not fair at all, all you Americans don't know **** about the UK boxing scene. EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG KNOWS WHO KHAN IS IN THE UK, only hard core boxing fans know who Brook is.. I'm surprised he would even get 20%.

Comment

This could drag on for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          60/40 is not fair at all, all you Americans don't know **** about the UK boxing scene. EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG KNOWS WHO KHAN IS IN THE UK, only hard core boxing fans know who Brook is.. I'm surprised he would even get 20%.
          Brook is the champion, his belt would be on the line, so 50/50 would be fair. But really, what's fair doesn't apply in a case like this.

I think 60/40 is a reasonable offer. Ok, Khan is much better known than Brook, but 60/40 would give him a bigger payday than he would get for fighting anybody else.

They'll probably end up around 70/30 though.
          Last edited by kafkod; 01-22-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Confirmed? Very misleading title

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
              Khan is doing anything he can to get out of the fight. He knows that Kell will have to move up soon due to weight issues so then the fight definitely won't happen.

Hearn called him out on his bull**** earlier and said 60/40 and Khans team have declined the fight. He's scared to have his career ended infront of a full stadium of people who hate him after being beaten by a long time rival after he talked so much ****. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be for him? He'd need to be on suicide watch for ever. As long as Garcia knocks him out and makes him do the funny dance he does I'll be happy with that.
              No doubt, Khan losing to Brook would be very devastating for him.

Really, I don't think Brook should even worry about Khan. He can become a much bigger name on his own.

Comment

No surprise Khant fans believe 80-20 is fair. They pretend any negotiation obstacle Khant puts up is fair just to keep him away from Brook.

Comment

Look I'm as Critical of Khan as others but lets not pretend like Brook and Hearn don't throw out these big names, pretend like they're serious about negotiations only to pull out of those negotiations and announce a fight vs Weak Opponent

I'm believe it when I see both saying that the fight is on at least. Brook saying 1 think while Khan is talking Kell's weak resume which he does has a point even though I'm more of a Brook fan

Comment

Shameful, shameful stuff. Khan is absolutely terrified of Brook.

Comment

Khan keeps tweeting BS about negotiations through March / April...

Then has no time for training camp because of Ramadan.

Calls out Floyd for Sept...rinse and repeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X