• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
    Lucas too relentless and body punching
    and marg wasnt? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Lucas knocks current Manny out. He is shot to bits, sad how fans can't see it or refuse to believe it.

The guy was getting lit up by Tim Bradley ffs
      He couldn't get out the way of some of the most telegraphed punches in boxing history ffs
      Who seriously gets hit with the shots Bradley was landing? Even a blind man could of got out the way of those.
      ask ruslan or the great marquez, better yet asked all the other guys who lost to bradley. marquez almost kiss the canvas in the 12th round. yeah who the hell gets hit with those shots from bradley right.

Comment

lucas is overrated!! dude almost lost to molina who again?? and u guys are talking about lucas will beat manny? LMAO!! pac will dash in and out and light lucas face up.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          And I see the Lucas hype is back. His fans are straight up delusional about the guy.
          I see Pac's hype still bring about illusions of greatness. Matthyse jab alone will capture Pacquiao.. Pacquiao never fought anyone official during his P4P #1 run, his timing of fighting his opponents has always been perfect and not for monetary purpose but hype image.

Matthyse isn't as one dimensional in skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
            I see Pac's hype still bring about illusions of greatness. Matthyse jab alone will capture Pacquiao.. Pacquiao never fought anyone official during his P4P #1 run, his timing of fighting his opponents has always been perfect and not for monetary purpose but hype image.

Matthyse isn't as one dimensional in skill.
            Mudaphucka what jab?!

Comment

ok...so what Pac got iced by a ATG/HOFer who had 36 rounds with him in the bank to withdraw to get the outcome he got....so what!!!....dudes act like he still don't have the tools that got him to the throne.....IMO Pac would beat up the whole GBP roster from 140-147 with the exception of maybe 3....Lucas is not one of them imo....Pac can still fight....IMO he'd beat Lucas up....speed, movement and angles....c'mon man Swift threw angles and movement at him and got a win.....Pac is probably the best in the world at working the angles....Pac by clear UD 9-3 or 8-4 ish IMO

Comment

Matthysse said this today:

"Quiero a Floyd o a Manny, eso me prometieron"
                Any Spanish speakers care to translate? Is he saying he was promised Floyd or Manny? It would obviously be Manny since Floyd is with Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                X