maidana vs matthyse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maidana vs matthyse

That's the ****en fight to make!

didnt maida and matthyse fight twice b4 to see who would represent the agentininian team and maidana won both fights? would be interesting to see how it would pan out now in the pros tho.

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
      didnt maida and matthyse fight twice b4 to see who would represent the agentininian team and maidana won both fights? would be interesting to see how it would pan out now in the pros tho.
      I think so too.

That was then and this is now.

Comment

Matthysse would kill him. Maidana's a little worn, and Matthysse's at or reaching his peak.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          That's the ****en fight to make!
          It doesn't make sense for him to make that fight now that he has beaten Petersen. He can make every fight from here out a major championship fight. If his camp is smart that's what they'll do. I bet this is the reason for Khan's move. Right now Matthysee can clean up the whole 140 Garcia, Marquez, and Petersen (via rematch for the belt). If Alexander and Bradley win their next fights, he could clean up 140 and then challenge for a 147 major belt and then get a unification fight against Floyd. Floyd's got 5 more fights and Matthysee could be the super mega fight if he keeps winning championships.

Comment

I think Matthyse bests Maidana this time around. Maidana has had a rougher time in the pros IMO.

Comment

I think Mythesse will win.... wil be an entertaining fight for sure.

Comment

This fight will never happen until 2025 in Argentina. They're good friends.

Comment

Working...
                X