No announcement yet.

Good bye everybody! Time to retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye everybody! Time to retire.

I have been here much too long so i am going to take a much needed break. I'm going to have a run and see you back in an hour and fifteen or so.

It was fun while it lasted.

ps. grown men attention whores are the worst, I would like to slap them until they're teary-eyed.

From Androidism: Love you too bro!!!

Comment

goodbye you whorebag slut face attention money grabing biatch
      ...... see you later m8

Comment

okay, the gym is in my building but my damn key pass won't let me in till six AM. fer **** sakes.

premature good bye?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          okay, the gym is in my building but my damn key pass won't let me in till six AM. fer **** sakes.

premature good bye?
          wey hey hes backkkk **** the gym today work on your fingers and get typing

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            wey hey hes backkkk **** the gym today work on your fingers and get typing
            i'm just going to go run the roads and hope the police don't mess with me. they like to do that around here. the pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              I have been here much too long so i am going to take a much needed break. I'm going to have a run and see you back in an hour and fifteen or so.

It was fun while it lasted.

ps. grown men attention whores are the worst, I would like to slap them until they're teary-eyed.
              i was actually gonna wish you the best and write a long statement but now i guess i dont really need to do none of that ****in ****, lol, the joke was on us i guess, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Good bye Timmeh!!!!

Don't forget to always think of pugly's bouncing tit to inspire you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  i was actually gonna wish you the best and write a long statement but now i guess i dont really need to do none of that ****in ****, lol, the joke was on us i guess, lol, nyahahaha
                  i like how you've toned it down. you may remain here until a moderator bans you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    Good bye Timmeh!!!!

Don't forget to always think of pugly's bouncing tit to inspire you.
                    there's only one pugly titty! only onnnnnnnne pugly titty. it bounces around, making a sound. flopping in a titty wonderland!

Comment

Working...
                    X