No announcement yet.

September on SkySports / Boxnation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September on SkySports / Boxnation

Busy month of boxing and it seems Sky Sports and BoxNation have most of the fights covered here in the UK.

Anyone know if the Dawson Vs Ward / Martinez Vs Chavez card or Golovkin Vs Proska fight are on in the UK. Can't see them listed anywhere. So might have to be a stream.

Heard a rumor that the Proska fight might be shown on a delay on the Sunday morning ?
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Chrismart; 08-22-2012, 04:02 PM.

no idea but boxnation have shown a couple of GGG fights so if sky dont pick it up they probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
      Busy month of boxing and it seems Sky Sports and BoxNation have most of the fights covered here in the UK.

Anyone know if the Dawson Vs Ward / Martinez Vs Chavez card or Golovkin Vs Proska fight are on in the UK. Can't see them listed anywhere. So might have to be a stream.

Heard a rumor that the Proska fight might be shown on a delay on the Sunday morning ?
      Cheers.
      The fights you've mentioned aren't on BN or Sky's schedule as yet. I doubt BN will show any of them fights since their schedule is pretty full. They'll be showing the Canelo fight so you can defo rule out them also showing the Martinez fight on the same night.

Sky are currently only scheduled to show the Bellew, McCloskey, Barker and Frampton fight in September but who knows they might pick up an international card and show it on delay.

Comment

Ward-Dawson will be on sky and martinez-Chavez jr will be ppv

Comment

Martinez vs Chavez JR is on primetime PPV for £15

Comment

I absolutely hate primetime. Is it not enough that I have a Sky sports and boxnation subscription?

I'll just stream it.

Comment

I can't believe Primetime still get fights!!!!

Can't believe I'm going to have to pay £15 Martinez-Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                The fights you've mentioned aren't on BN or Sky's schedule as yet. I doubt BN will show any of them fights since their schedule is pretty full. They'll be showing the Canelo fight so you can defo rule out them also showing the Martinez fight on the same night.

Sky are currently only scheduled to show the Bellew, McCloskey, Barker and Frampton fight in September but who knows they might pick up an international card and show it on delay.
                They're showing the Golovkin fight this weekend I think.

Boxnation have the Sturm fight.

Comment

Cancelled my sky sports package (i have BT Vision), couldnt justify paying for a station that only shows ONE promoters fights over here, they have Really cut back on boxing, far less shows on now, Adam Smith has let us down big time... I let them know exactly why i was leaving and who i held responsible
                  Was happy to pump cash into the industry but **** em, i will just stream!

Comment

Sky have confirmed they're showing live coverage of Ward - Dawson (3rd paragraph):

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...s-new-Sky-deal

Comment

Working...
                    X