Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more likely to get Ko'd before they retire: Hopkins,Mosley or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    What if Mosley puts on his track shoes like he did vs manny?
    I doubt he will. Manny and Canelo are two different animals. I'd put on my track shoes against Manny before Canelo. I think he'll try to trade with Canelo at times, and could get dropped and stopped.

Comment

I didn't read the footnote before voting. I'm casting Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        I doubt he will. Manny and Canelo are two different animals. I'd put on my track shoes against Manny before Canelo. I think he'll try to trade with Canelo at times, and could get dropped and stopped.
        Mosley was able to evade mayweather and manny because he knew he could get knocked out. I just wonder if he could pu$$y foot around the ring for 12 rounds if canelo puts him in danger

Comment

Canelo will answer this very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
            I didn't read the footnote before voting. I'm casting Mosley.
            Mosley gets my vote as well just not sure if it will come at the hands of canelo
            Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 04-23-2012, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Voted Mosley, and it will be by Canelo.

Comment

Sugar Shane

Comment

I'll bet a billion points B.Hop doesn't get stopped or come close to getting stopped against Chad Dawson....I'm not playing, whoever feel strongly about that put some points on it.....Shane aint going out like that either....and JMM is at God status so he's not going down either....HONESTLY...I think ALL 3 will retire without having been stopped!!...I can't see or even wanna think about them being beat like that...nah

Comment

hop... He is old and facing bigger guys with a bigger punch than the other two.

Mosley.. If Mayweather and Pac couldn't knock him out why would Canelo? Seriously.

Marquez- just no

Comment

i've got shane by a long shot

Comment

Working...
                      X