No announcement yet.

What round will Ward stop Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What round will Ward stop Kovalev?

You all know Kovalev is limited, fights in straight lines, is one dimensional, has no inside game and will basically get schooled by Ward. Also his fitness socks and he will be fighting pound for pound numerous Uno.

Real question is 'what round will Ward stop Kovalev'?

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    You all know Kovalev is limited, fights in straight lines, is one dimensional, has no inside game and will basically get schooled by Ward. Also his fitness socks and he will be fighting pound for pound numerous Uno.

Real question is 'what round will Ward stop Kovalev'?
    Ward quits on his stool in the 8th. Oh schit.....that wasn't the question you asked, sorry.

Comment

Lol Ward ain't stopping nobody unless he is allowed to use his head as a battering ram.

& I actually think its Ward who has looked the limited one after his lay off.

Its amazing how you can win a wide decision over a tough, crafty vet like Chilemba and it changes peoples perceptions so much and they suddenly all forget that Ward has fought only twice in about 5 years getting rocked by British level Paul Smith & struggling rather badly and looking flat against a basic as you can get Barrera.

Comment

Stopping him?? Ward could win on point but "stopping him"?

Comment

I remember when Chad Dawson was supposed to dominate Ward... Then the unthinkable happened.
          If Kovalev fought like he did today, he'd be out in 9 rounds. That said, I don't think he's going to go though this hiccup without learning and adapting. He'll tighten up his game but it's more clear than ever that (as I've been saying) Kovalev has never fought anyone near Ward's level and will lose a decision.

Comment

lol ward is about to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I remember when Chad Dawson was supposed to dominate Ward... Then the unthinkable happened.
              Only because Chad was severely weight-drained for his fight with Ward.

Comment

Haha, if Ward wins it will be by decision. I dont see him stopping Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Only because Chad was severely weight-drained for his fight with Ward.
                  And, though he changed his story several times, the first thing he said was that the weight was not a factor.

Comment

Round 3.

I see this fight like rocky vs clubber lang 2 from rocky 3

Although that movie was unrealistic because no way rocky could learn slickness

But ward is just going to clown kovalev and make him mad and make him miss his wild oaf shots and counter him with slick jabs and 1-2's

By round 3 kovalev will gas from all his impotent rage and ward will put him down with a perfectly timed hook .
                    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-11-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X