No announcement yet.

Orchestrating Floyd's Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orchestrating Floyd's Comeback

Firstly they waited until around the anniversary of Floyd kicking pacquiao's azz.

He wants Garcia. A marketable Latino fighter with some good accomplishments (upset Lucas Matty back when he still had a hype train and KTFO a relevant Amir).

Garcia wants to face Floyd's last opponent Berto immediately. We'll compare performances and doing so further has us associate him with Floyd. The handlers gave Berto easy Ortiz to loook good.

Garcia is a wise way for a 39 year old coming off a break to test the waters and find a secure route to 50-0. Angel's son is an easy style for Floyd.

Floyd comfortably beats Garcia. It'll be on the level of the Marquez and Alvarez fights.

Garcia is slow, so needs to be prepared for the speed. Sometimes there's nothing you can do. Maybe spasr with flyweights with long reach?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Garcia is slow, so needs to be prepared for the speed. Sometimes there's nothing you can do. Maybe spasr with flyweights with long reach?
      You see how they slowed down Garcia's opposition when he got to 147.

They were feeding the pig to fatten it up for Floyd.

Comment

Zero interest in Floyd pot shotting Garcia for 12 rounds winning a wide unanimous decision. If he comes back hopefully it's against someone really good/interesting otherwise I don't care. Same goes for Pac. Stay retired, please.

Comment

Garcia vs Berto is already a pointless fight, imagine Floyd vs Garcia? even worse

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Zero interest in Floyd pot shotting Garcia for 12 rounds winning a wide unanimous decision. If he comes back hopefully it's against someone really good/interesting otherwise I don't care. Same goes for Pac. Stay retired, please.
            I prefer he stays retired also.

For a comeback though I'd take Brook over Garcia.

Porter is a poor man's Maidana.

Brook is the only guy with a chance of being competitive on the outside, the range where all Floyd fights ultimately end up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              Garcia vs Berto is already a pointless fight, imagine Floyd vs Garcia? even worse
              Also heard Floyd was at Garcia-Guerrero?

He was at the original Ortiz-Berto and fought Ortiz immediately after.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Firstly they waited until around the anniversary of Floyd kicking pacquiao's azz.

He wants Garcia. A marketable Latino fighter with some good accomplishments (upset Lucas Matty back when he still had a hype train and KTFO a relevant Amir).

Garcia wants to face Floyd's last opponent Berto immediately. We'll compare performances and doing so further has us associate him with Floyd. The handlers gave Berto easy Ortiz to loook good.

Garcia is a wise way for a 39 year old coming off a break to test the waters and find a secure route to 50-0. Angel's son is an easy style for Floyd.

Floyd comfortably beats Garcia. It'll be on the level of the Marquez and Alvarez fights.

I'm glad you made this thread, I was looking for a thread on this topic but couldn't find any to post in.

Well done you.

Comment

Working...
                X