Wanna Know - Meek Mill (Drake Diss)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna Know - Meek Mill (Drake Diss)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oyAinLlsMA

BRUH......Some Undertaker ****! I gotta say, I don't listen to ****ty hip-hop or new-age rap in general, but while everybody is ****ting on this track, it's not that bad. Everything about it excluding Mill is fire

That Undertaker instrumental is straight up epic, but Meek can't rap for ****. Very weak diss. You can't understand his ass. The amount of random ass sounds is too many. Seems to me that everybody (including athletes) is crapping on Mill
    Hopefully there's a part 2 that uses the same beat but doesn't suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RzMEcFOHo
    This some real diss here..

I'm by no means a drake fan, i like his memes more then music but the 2nd song he released about Meek is way better then this. "Is it a world tour or your girl's tour?" is a LOL moment.

Comment

Drakes diss sucked, this one sucked more. Let's face it, both these clowns suck.

Comment

Aw Meek Mill what is this garbage.... I mean Charged up was meh but I actually liked Back to Back.

"Is this a world to tour or your girls tour"
        "Shout out to all my boss *****es wifin' *****s, make sure you hit em' with the prenup"

Last edited by 2ofEverything; 07-31-2015, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Is he speaking English?

Comment

this is one of the main reasons why i only listen to sports talk radio on AM

Comment

I could only make it through 1:13 of that garbage. Man that was awful

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I could only make it through 1:13 of that garbage. Man that was awful
                I was expecting an Undertaker cameo.

"Rest.. In.. Peace!"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  this is one of the main reasons why i only listen to sports talk radio on AM
                  Pshh. Sirius Satellite radio for sports or an aux cord for me fam.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
                    Pshh. Sirius Satellite radio for sports or an aux cord for me fam.

ever since i got my new ride, they have not stopped sending me mail trying to get me to sign up

Comment

Working...
                    X