Who should Arthur Abraham fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Arthur Abraham fight next?

I like the following opponents for him:
    1 - Sakio Bika (two aging champs who were never elite, but always right behind, trashing everything less than elite. Exciting 50-50 match).
    2 - Andre Dirrell (Dirrell is kinda rusty and very inactive now, but he would probably still be a good boxer and it would be cool if Abraham managed to win the rematch).
    3 - Gennady Golovkin (a true 50-50 fight that would be explosive).
    4 - The winner of the Pascal-Bute rematch (why not?).
    5 - James DeGale (why not?).

Random club fighters in Germany like he was before he stepped up and shown his lack of class and skill.

Comment

He will milk his defenses against at least 2 club level cherrypicks,, and then look to cashout,,

I think old kessler,chavez or a german superfight with sturm at 168 would be most fitting

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Random club fighters in Germany like he was before he stepped up and shown his lack of class and skill.
        You're really an Arthur Abraham hater and your Stieglitx pic makes me wonder why... I like Stieglitz too. Much respect to Stieglitz. But why disrespect Stieglitz by disrespecting the man who twice has defeated him?

Comment

Arthur Abraham has plenty of options at the moment. It'll be interesting where he goes but I'm sure Chavez is the first one on his list if he's looking for the most money.

Comment

Paul Smith seems like a possibility. Well known fighter to British audiences, lets Frank Warren laugh at Smith being battered on his channel and it's an easy victory for Abraham.

He's also in the top 5 with the WBO anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
              Arthur Abraham has plenty of options at the moment. It'll be interesting where he goes but I'm sure Chavez is the first one on his list if he's looking for the most money.
              There is a chance that Chavez could outpoint Arthur, but I do think that Arthur stands a fair chance of winning that fight, if he brings the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by LowBlowKO View Post
                Paul Smith seems like a possibility. Well known fighter to British audiences, lets Frank Warren laugh at Smith being battered on his channel and it's an easy victory for Abraham.

He's also in the top 5 with the WBO anyway.
                Yeah. I'm thinking:

1: Smith
                2: Sturm
                3: Kessler (if he continues).

Comment

Working...
                X