Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are you guys watching tonight's fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you guys watching tonight's fight?

I haven't found a place locally that's showing the fight and I am not sure I blame them. I'm interested in the fight but I'm not THRILLED about it and I'm a boxing fan. So it's not going to draw a lot of casual fans. Plus the card isn't all that great.

I'm not trying to pay for it either. Not sure where I am going to watch it yet.

The gay bar.

Comment

How are you not "thrilled" about this fight? This is one of the best match ups of the year.

Comment

You made a thread to tell us how uneventful this card is?

Cool story bro.

Comment

come to MA, bro, rofl. we can drink beers, and i can atually talk boxing for once. my friends couldn't tell a jab from a straight right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            How are you not "thrilled" about this fight? This is one of the best match ups of the year.
            He's a Broner/Mayweather dick rider. He's more interested in mismatches than competitive fights.

Comment

i think this fight is going to deliver. i just don't like paying ppv money for it.

bradley's gonna try and box, get hit wth something big (or a combination,) and get into a war again.

he'll win early rounds, but i'm epecting a marquez knockout.

if the hard punching marquez of the manny fight fights the sloppy bradley of the provodnikov fight, we will have an absolute war.

if marquez doesn't get old, or timmy doesn't surprise me with discipline and the ability to use his legs, i'm picking a marquez knockout.

both guys might go down. should be a wild fight.

Comment

At home,on my couch

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i think this fight is going to deliver. i just don't like paying ppv money for it.

bradley's gonna try and box, get hit wth something big (or a combination,) and get into a war again.

he'll win early rounds, but i'm epecting a marquez knockout.

if the hard punching marquez of the manny fight fights the sloppy bradley of the provodnikov fight, we will have an absolute war.

if marquez doesn't get old, or timmy doesn't surprise me with discipline and the ability to use his legs, i'm picking a marquez knockout.

both guys might go down. should be a wild fight.
                  Spot on prediction.

If Bradley wants this win, he's gonna have to stink it up except Marquez is going to make him war just to win close rounds.

Comment

Like most Brits - at 4 in the morning on my couch with a pot of coffee.

I am very excited about this fight. I really like Marquez and Bradley it is going to be electric.

Is Lomachenko on this undercard?

Comment

Working...
                    X