Dan Rafael: "HBO commentators should STFU during fighter ring entrances"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael: "HBO commentators should STFU during fighter ring entrances"

from Fat Dan's chat today...

John (Boston): Dan big props to Showtime for shutting up during the pacquiao/mosley ring entrances. It was nice to finally see the highlight videos and entrance music uninterrupted. It really felt like you were there. Hopefully HBO took some notes.

Dan Rafael (12:45 PM): Could not agree more. I was thrilled by that. In fact, after I watched it on my DVR I was so happy about that I called Todd duBoef from Top Rank to tell him since we had been talking about the ring walks before I left Vegas on Sunday. Great, great job by Showtime to let us see AND hear the ringwalks without interruption. My highest appreciation. HBO should take note big time. During ring walks = shut the hell up.
    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael
    With Commentary
    24.24%
    Without Commentary
    36.36%
    Don't Care
    39.39%

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Comment

I totally agree with this.

Comment

Don't care, I much rather Dan shut the **** up, period.

Comment

eh, I could care less either way but whatever. What I'd like to see the networks do is cover the post fight conferences but I know that's asking too much

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
            eh, I could care less either way but whatever. What I'd like to see the networks do is cover the post fight conferences but I know that's asking too much
            theres an idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              Don't care, I much rather Dan shut the **** up, period.

Comment

QUOTE=Natedatpkid;10534037]Don't care, I much rather Dan shut the **** up, period.[/QUOTE]

brilliant

Comment

He says shut the "hell" up. Not STFU.

Anyway, wow, I never even noticed any of this. People make a big deal out of anything.

Comment

I really don't care, if I am not pumped for a fight by the time they are walking out that is not going to do it for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X