No announcement yet.

Burial of Osama Bin Laden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burial of Osama Bin Laden

It's been reported that he was buried within 24 hours because of Islamic ritual. Wonder if they carried it out according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_funeral

OSAMA bin Laden's body has been buried at sea, a US official says.

The US decided to bury him at sea because it would have been difficult finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist, the official said.

yup that's it ..the bad bad guy is buried at sea.

Comment

My point is that if he was buried at sea due to ritual, did they bathe the body, shroud it in veils, etc. kinda sounds like he was just tossed in the ocean, or sea or whatever body of water it is

Comment

The body wasn't buried at sea due to "ritual"

It was dumped in the ocean because the United States wants to make certain there is no shrine for Osamas' followers to worship on land.

And according to Islam I believe the ocean is a bad resting place. So it's a huge disrespect as well.

Comment

that corpse shoulda been chopped up and fed to pigs. what a waste fo fuucking gas to transport the "body" via copter and warship.

lie to me media, lie to me!

Comment

Shark fishing in that region will be up this coming week!!

Comment

If I extended my service time, I would've been at Usama's his sea burial, it happened on my old ship USS Carl Vinson, I was on that b!tch for 5 years.

Comment

Comment

In several years, you'll have some enthusiasts searching in the said or rumored region he was buried just to find his body.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    In several years, you'll have some enthusiasts searching in the said or rumored region he was buried just to find his body.
                    Dude are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                    X