Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' - Live 11pm Central, 9pm Pacific TONIGHT!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm too late!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show...

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
      http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72140&cmd=tc

Hosted by: xHORUSx and KING BURNER
      Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
      Call ID: 72140
      For those who could not get access to the show...
      Try out this Link
      http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72140

It should work...
      You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

You can also listen to and download past episodes!!

Wednesday's Topics

[Cotto to be trained by Emanuel Steward
      World Boxing Organization welterweight champion Miguel Cotto (34-2, 27 KO’s) will be trained by legendary trainer Emanuel Steward for Cotto’s upcoming June 5th bout against WBA light middleweight champion Yuri Foreman

Mosley to force Mayweather to engage
      “Style-wise, Floyd doesn’t really like to engage in a fight until he’s ready to engages. He has to be forced to engage in a real fight…Other fighters will try to engage and try to knock you out early and really fight you, where Floyd kind of boxes around, moves, touches, taps.”

- Andre Dirrell FALLOUT, REAL or FAKE
      Im going in...

- Mosley has already been tested for drugs five times

according to Boxing Fanhouse. Mosley, 38, isn’t bothered at all by the blood tests for the urinalysis, and sees it as a good thing. Both Mosley and Floyd Mayweather Jr. have agreed to the United States Anti-Doping Agency testing protocols for their May 1st bout at the MGM Grand, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mosley says “I could see how fighters would not like this…But at the same time, I kind of like it. It’s truly a good thing. I think that it’s great for the sport.”

- Bradley could be facing Maidana next
      According to news from Dan Rafael of ESPN, unbeaten World Boxing Organization light welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (25-0, 11 KO’s) could be facing WBA light welterweight interim champion Marcos Maidana (28-1, 27 KO’s) next instead of welterweight Luis Carlos Abregu.???

David Haye Destroyed Ruiz, in EXCITING Fashion
      David Put on a show and let the world know he is now the new face of the HeavyWeight DivisionSIZE]

Haye plans on fighting four more times .
      WBA heavyweight champion David Haye (24-1, 22 KO’s) says he plans on fighting four more times and then hanging up his gloves. Haye, 29, who defeated John Ruiz last weekend by a 9th round stoppage in England, says in an article at the BBC Sport, “I want to retire before I’m 31. Four fights would be ambitious and I’d need to get cracking so the sooner we can get these fights sorted the better.” Haye has a rematch with former WBC heavyweight champion Nikolay Valuev likely coming up next.

After that, Haye says “I want to fight Wladimir Klitschko in late 2010.” This would mean that Wladimir will be Haye’s next opponent after his rematch with Valuev. However, Wladimir Klitschko, 34, has to get by his next opponent Alexander Povetkin and that’s no guarantee win for Klitschko. Povetkin, 30, is probably the best heavyweight contender in the division, and would likely be a champion already if not for the Klitschko brothersSIZE]

-Wladimir may have to accept a 50-50 deal to fight Haye
      By Jim Dower: The terms of changed for IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko if he wants to fight WBA heavyweight champion David Haye. If Wladimir wants to fight Haye now, Wladimir will likely have to accept a 50-50 deal, and not one that is slanted in Wladimr’s favor like the first time they attempted to fight. Haye, 29, now has a title, the World Boxing Association belt, and has defended it successfully one time in taking out veteran John Ruiz in the 9th round last weekend at the M.E.N. Arena, in Manchester, England. Haye was very impressive in that win showing great power in knocking Ruiz down four times in the fight.

Kallie Sauerland of Sauerland Events said, according to the Sun, said “David and the Klitschkos would now negotiate on a level playing field as they all hold world heavyweight titles. We will have to see if the Klitschkos accept that as they seem to have the attitude they should always get the bigger share. The thing first they have to realize is it will be 50-50. I also don’t see why the fight would have to take place in Germany either, as David could fill one of the big football stadiums in England. Any venue is decided by what makes the most financial sense.”

This will be interesting to see if Wladimir Klitschko and his brother Vitali would be willing to accept making a 50-50 deal with the younger, and much less experienced Haye. The Klitschko brothers might take it as an insult that they should accept 50-50 deal if they feel that Haye is still unproven. If Haye’s side is unwilling to given on purse split, this fight might not happen. It’s hard to imagine Wladimir or Vitali willing to accept not getting the bigger purse split.

And the location of the fight could also be a sticking point. Although Vitali has said that he would be open to fighting Haye in England, it would be a huge advantage for Haye if the fight does wind up taking place in the UK. If they put the Haye-Klitschko fight in a large football stadium, where in theory there could be as many 60,000 fans, it would be difficult for the Klitschkos. Unlike the German crowds, who are generally pretty quiet in comparison, the British fans are extremely loud and are good at motivating their fighters.

If the Klitschkos give Haye a 50-50 split, and then agree to fight him in England, it would be a big plus for Haye. I think the Klitschkos might not be willing to do this. Haye could say that he’s the more exciting fighter and point to the attention that he’s received recently with his win over Ruiz. But realistically, Haye still hasn’t beaten anyone that is a really dangerous at heavyweight.

This lack of experience could make it hard for him to get the deal that he wants from the Klitschkos. It would seem kind of early still for Haye to get a 50-50 deal based on a handful of wins over some decent but not really good heavyweights. Hopefully, Haye’s side is willing to give a little during negotiations because putting a fight together might prove impossible if Haye’s side tries to get parity with the Klitschkos.

Is it time for Jones and Hopkins to retire?

Roger Mayweather training Rigondeaux.

this is something that people can do when they dont have a life other than the internet. and you, have the balls to think that i dropped out of school at the age of 9?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
        this is something that people can do when they dont have a life other than the internet. and you, have the balls to think that i dropped out of school at the age of 9?
        Whats wrong with doing a show fans can listen to?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
          Don't knock the show man

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
            Don't knock the show man
            Exactly....it gives b-scene members a show where we can hear good convo and call in and debate.

He must only be a Pac fan.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Exactly....it gives b-scene members a show where we can hear good convo and call in and debate.

He must only be a Pac fan.
              why are you posting here? you still have many questions to answer, and a challenge to take. stop ducking. liar

Comment

Working...
              X