No announcement yet.

Anyone got Fifa for the 360?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got Fifa for the 360?

The last Fifa i played for 98' road to the world cup, can a noob like me get back into soccer and enjoy FIFA 11 thats coming out soon?

Fifa 98 = ATG.

Yes, if you know football it comes pretty naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      Fifa 98 = ATG.

Yes, if you know football it comes pretty naturally.
      yeah but the first touch crap, is soo hard... fifa 98 was arcady, and noobish

Comment

Fifa is great and really is to get into it, if you know the sport, plays and little touches the game will be fairly simple.

My boy always talked trash about boxing and football but I've converted him into a fan of both sports he never watched a full football game until the world cup and I made him watch about every world cup match and he really fell in love with the sport, bought fifa world cup and in a few weeks he got pretty decent at the game with such little football knowledge he knew.

Long story short, get fifa 11 its gunna be HOT

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          Fifa is great and really is to get into it, if you know the sport, plays and little touches the game will be fairly simple.

My boy always talked trash about boxing and football but I've converted him into a fan of both sports he never watched a full football game until the world cup and I made him watch about every world cup match and he really fell in love with the sport, bought fifa world cup and in a few weeks he got pretty decent at the game with such little football knowledge he knew.

Long story short, get fifa 11 its gunna be HOT
          what about all this news i here about the passing system being changed. Apparently you have to hold down pass to increase the intensity of the shot and thats f_uks things up if you want to pass hard but short because the system thinks you want to pass long...

Comment

Working...
          X