Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever seen another man's dick and thought...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was a kid my uncle took me and my cousin to the public pool. In the locker room, I saw my uncle's monster and this other man's whose looked like a gerbil in a sock. I was intimidated. I found it odd how these guys took their sweet time changing, leaving their **** exposed for as long as possible. They're probably just showing off. My mentality is change and gtfo. No bull****ing.

I also saw two of my freinds' poles when I was in middle school, one in the locker room and the other when we were riding bikes. He unzipped and was letting the wind blow against it. I never was attracted to it. I got one, I know what it looks like. I almost always get an instant hardon at the sight of big tittles, a big ass, or camel toe pressing against yoga pants though.
    Last edited by punchr; 06-11-2016, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      When I was a kid my uncle took me and my cousin to the public pool. In the locker room, I saw my uncle's monster and this other man's whose looked like a gerbil in a sock. I was intimidated. I found it odd how these guys took their sweet time changing, leaving their **** exposed for as long as possible. They're probably just showing off. My mentality is change and gtfo. No bull****ing.

I also saw two of my freinds' poles when I was in middle school, one in the locker room and the other when we were riding bikes. He unzipped and was letting the wind blow against it. I never was attracted to it. I got one, I know what it looks like. I almost always get an instant hardon at the sight of big tittles, a big ass, or camel toe pressing against yoga pants though.
      x2 about yoga outfits.

I hear you about monster caulks when you are a kid, when you grow up it's less impressive, but sometimes you forget how small your pene is when you are a child.

On the flipside, some people underrate their own pole when they grow up, studies show most average men think they have small dinks.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        x2 about yoga outfits.

I hear you about monster caulks when you are a kid, when you grow up it's less impressive, but sometimes you forget how small your pene is when you are a child.

On the flipside, some people underrate their own pole when they grow up, studies show most average men think they have small dinks.
        For real. A while back, I walked passed this thick latina milf who wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her ***** hugging in yoga pants that didn't fit. It was a hot day too so she had a nice sweat going. I think I came a little, no lie.

Comment

For real. A while back, I walked passed this thick latina milf who wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her ***** hugging in yoga pants that didn't fit. It was a hot day too so she had a nice sweat going. I think I came a little, no lie.
          In tears right now....you removed your Maidana avi.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            In tears right now....you removed your Maidana avi.

Comment

lol it was a good one.

Comment

Working...
              X