Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be dumb to trade for Westbrook right now. L.A. should develop their young talent and possibly add to it with their draft picks, not give away picks.

Comment

• No trade for Westbrook

If he signs next uear, great.

If not, oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        No trade for Westbrook

If he signs next uear, great.

If not, oh well.

trading away assets for a 1yr rental is the dumbest **** ive read this week

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          trading away assets for a 1yr rental is the dumbest **** ive read this week
          He starts 2017 in San Antonio. He's just a rental for 28 other teams. I can only envision San Antonio or Cleveland as places he would sign an extension upon a trade

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            He starts 2017 in San Antonio. He's just a rental for 28 other teams. I can only envision San Antonio or Cleveland as places he would sign an extension upon a trade

makes sense but i think Westbrook is done sharing the spotlight...its time for him to have his own team

one of the last few Alphas left in the league

Comment

makes sense but i think Westbrook is done sharing the spotlight...its time for him to have his own team

one of the last few Alphas left in the league
              If Durant didn't choose golden state but still chose to leave, I think Westbrook stays alpha with okc. I think Westbrook's goal is to win a championship, but the icing on the cake for him would be to shut Durant out of the finals. And if Cleveland repeats next year, which I fully expect them to do once they acquire boogie at the deadline, Westbrook goes to the Spurs, and the Lakers flu under the radar and surge past the warriors and we get Lakers vs Spurs in the conference finals every 10 years, and Durant retires ringless in 11 years.

Durant gets to sit at the Karl Malone, Charles Barkley table.

He doesn't get to sit at the Jordan, Russell, LeBron, Magic, Kobe, Bird table.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                If Durant didn't choose golden state but still chose to leave, I think Westbrook stays alpha with okc. I think Westbrook's goal is to win a championship, but the icing on the cake for him would be to shut Durant out of the finals. And if Cleveland repeats next year, which I fully expect them to do once they acquire boogie at the deadline, Westbrook goes to the Spurs, and the Lakers flu under the radar and surge past the warriors and we get Lakers vs Spurs in the conference finals every 10 years, and Durant retires ringless in 11 years.

Durant gets to sit at the Karl Malone, Charles Barkley table.

He doesn't get to sit at the Jordan, Russell, LeBron, Magic, Kobe, Bird table.

i'd love to see Westbrook stay put this season...he and Dipo mesh and they upset the Warriors in the 1st round

Comment

i'd love to see Westbrook stay put this season...he and Dipo mesh and they upset the Warriors in the 1st round
                  I think OKC Comes in as a 6 seed.

1. GS
                  2. SA
                  3. Por
                  4. Min
                  5. Lac
                  6. OKC
                  7. NO
                  8. Mem

9. PHX
                  10. LAL
                  11. UTAH
                  12. DAL
                  13. DEN
                  14. HOU
                  15. SAC
                  Last edited by Build That Wall; 07-13-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Westbrook is gone after this season. Don't know where he's going. He didnt even speak to Durant about staying in OKC or trying to convince him to stay which is basically saying I'm leaving this damn place so you better leave now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                      Westbrook is gone after this season. Don't know where he's going. He didnt even speak to Durant about staying in OKC or trying to convince him to stay which is basically saying I'm leaving this damn place so you better leave now.
                      Durant left because she wanted to chase rings with the f*gs in Golden State. Westbrook would have stayed if Durant stayed.

He's gonna go to the one place he can make Durant pay for b*tching out. The Spurs

Comment

Working...
                      X