Android has poor port of apps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android has poor port of apps

Shoddy Apps

Android developers don’t give a ****. Well, at least that’s how it feels. Apps either implement their own UI bits and look half decent but don’t feel native or they use the native controls and put no further effort into polish. Features are often half baked and, since supply is rock bottom, prices are much higher than in the app store despite the much lower quality. Even the winners of the Android Developer Challenge look more like projects passed around in programming lab than consumer facing applications.

This is partially the fault of the SDK which promotes the “just drop controls and text onto a black screen” design pattern.

Get a life you ****ing knob jockey

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
      Get a life you ****ing knob jockey
      :yay:

This iPhone vs Android shiz is getting boring as **** now.

Comment

loool mate at least I haven't named myself after an Mobile OS including my avatar and sig that would be ****ing sad.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
          loool mate at least I haven't named myself after an Mobile OS including my avatar and sig that would be ****ing sad.
          It's been really ****ty this week, hasn't it, the weather?

Comment

Really has pisses me off I couldn't cut the grass cause of the ****ing rain

Comment

Really has pisses me off I couldn't cut the grass cause of the ****ing rain
              It's switching between rain and sunshine here. Every few hours it changes.

One second it looks like its going to be a hot, humid day and the next it's raining I feel Al Qaeda is behind all this ****, has to be

Comment

Nah son it's the ilumminati has to be they are responsible for all that is wrong with the world.

Comment

Nah son it's the ilumminati has to be they are responsible for all that is wrong with the world.
                  Mother****ers!

Comment

Game of thrones fan also? good show right.

Comment

Working...
                    X