No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez does standup comedy [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    LMAO What exactly did he say. You guys who speak spanish need to translate....
    you call yourself a vato and don't know espanol?

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      you call yourself a vato and don't know espanol?
      Hmm...yes. Now please translate.

Comment

At 1:30, Martinez said "Chavez tiene un titulo de ________?" I didn't understand the word he used. Borotanga? What is that?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I don't think Martinez has a future in comedy, but good for him for trying. His first time on tv out of all places. He could probably do some other type of TV though. He proved he's well spoken enough. He should take over JMM's job on Golpe a Golpe on ESPN Deportes when JMM is busy.
          well with stand up, just like anything else really, the more you do it the better you become at it. who knows, but i can surely see him being in spanish films and shows in the future, some can be successful if it's the right role for him. we'll see what happens, i think his act wasn't that bad at all for a debut. i give him props for doing it and sticking to it, not once did he choke or hesitate.

and where is the espn golpe a golpe studio located in, mexico or LA? he will probably be offered some media stuff when he retires, i mean he's already getting involved in it. good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            well with stand up, just like anything else really, the more you do it the better you become at it. who knows, but i can surely see him being in spanish films and shows in the future, some can be successful if it's the right role for him. we'll see what happens, i think his act wasn't that bad at all for a debut. i give him props for doing it and sticking to it, not once did he choke or hesitate.

and where is the espn golpe a golpe studio located in, mexico or LA? he will probably be offered some media stuff when he retires, i mean he's already getting involved in it. good for him.
            Mexico City

Comment

At 1:30, Martinez said "Chavez tiene un titulo de ________?" I didn't understand the word he used. Borotanga? What is that?
              i heard him say burundanga. it means his title is worth no value. a joke title basically. that's why some said "ahhh".

Comment

He's pretty funny. "Como una mujer tan guapa como usted sabe una palabra tan dificil?" lmfao. If you get the dialect and the phrases, the latter half is great. Talking about douche bags, getting beat..fa gging it up (lol), etc. He's real charismatic and comes off sincere and non-douchey. (no ****)

Comment

someone translate it

Comment

"Título de Morondanga", he said in Argentine slang that the title was rubbish or not important.
                    I watched live and i thought he was very nervous the first half, then it was better. I also think it was too long for a first time. He has the charisma. He would do well as a comedian.

Comment

Sergio Martinez has fought top line competition!

Sergio Martinez might actually have a chance against JCC JR!

Sergio Martinez fans know a lot about boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X