Wake up America! Our rights are being stripped from us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Why?

Your leaders are smart. They say keep your guns, give us your freedoms. Only dumb fucks like you guys who don't get it. You want real influence, start organising and go political. It'll require time, money and a lot of other stuff most of you ain't prepaired to invest in.

Now who's the keyboard warrior, Rambo?
    You're an idiot.

I love you tho, but you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      You know I was in this pub the other night, and this skinny dude reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone. For a split second, I thought it may have been a shooter. And I'll be honest, the urine started to exit my body in the usual manner.
      Tell me you cleaned yourself afterwards, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        I will state this ... that many get so preoccupied with preparing for some great Armageddon\upheaval\Apocalypse that they do not realize, their inactivity, and lack of participation in National events and occurrences contribute to the root cause of said events.
        Exactly!! 1% is keeping the 99% down. But people are so fucking braindead from working ****ty hours and being fed bull**** entertaining from the propaganda machine aka TV. They choose the easier route - stock up on 600pounds of rice and 50 guns and ''wait it out'' *facepalm*

You want real influence look at people who got **** done like.... Martin Luther King.

But of course it'll require people to get off their bums and do stuff, which is a lot more time consuming than watching E about Lindsey Lohan getting into rehab............

Comment

I'm sorry, but fuck all you passive cry babies and fuck your guns.

You keep talking about having guns to protect your freedoms, but at the end of the day you guys only have a gun for the sake of having a gun. Everything else is taken away from you (freedoms), and you're fine with it, as long as you can keep your precious guns. You keep your guns to protect your guns *facepalm*

Wake the F up and start seeking REAL influence instead of making stupid survivalist bunkers like a freak with your 600 useless guns.

/end rant.
          not everyone in the US that owns guns thinks he is dirty harry, daydreaming of blowing his enemies off the face of the earth. I can carry a gun without murdering another human being. Purely from an engineering/technological standpoint, they are fascinating. It is also your right to NOT own a firearm if that is how you so choose.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            You're an idiot.

I love you tho, but you're an idiot.
            Naw man, just you being lazy, immature and a lot of other stuff.

What you gonna do, go outside with your 9mm and start a revolt? The American Government military budget is like 600 billions. good luck with that revolution

But there's a **** ton of other mature, smart way of seeking influence. It's still a democratic country and you guys (the 99%) are still the voters
            Last edited by Grand Champ; 01-25-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              I like guns, because I like to target shoot. But they can come in handy if you need to defend yourself. And i dont have a bunker or anywhere near 600 guns.

You should be afraid, you can now be arrested and detained forever with commiting a crime!! That's is now legal, id say that is cause for concern.
              so in telling me that I too should be afraid, you are admitting that you are in fact controlled by fear?

I just feel like you are just personally afraid and now you are trying to spread it around. I don't even believe the current govt is enough of a "well oiled machine" to even pull off the kind of genocide/apocalypse you are speaking of.

Empires rise and fall, people go on. Perhaps the flag has different colors, but be a wise and moral man, protect your family and you will be safe.

Keep in mind, I have 4 guns in my house right now 2 of which are pre-WW2 and wouldn't fire. My father and his father before him all had guns also

Comment

Good to have a proper discussion for once!

And Emz, I love you too gayfish.

Comment

What you gonna do, go outside with your 9mm and start a revolt? The American Government military budget is like 600 billions. good luck with that revolution

But there's a **** ton of other mature, smart way of seeking influence. It's still a democratic country and you guys (the 99%) are still the voters
                  does he who votes count, or is it the man counting the votes?

Comment

What you gonna do, go outside with your 9mm and start a revolt? The American Government military budget is like 600 trillions. good luck with that revolution

Is that how you really see America as? No offense but you're coming off quite ignorant here. Not everyone is all about guns and shooting all over the place. Incase you didn't know, a lot of people want the gun law to be removed but the people that go against that are mainly southerners who just love their firearms. There's always a big arguments about that, people want guns off the streets and others don't. Some argue that it saves lives, others argue that it takes lives.

They don't represent the entire nation. I don't know what kinda shit they show and tell you over in Denmark but if you really think Americans are all idiots firing their guns everywhere, you are wrong.

Is this what you think all of America is about?

That would me basing the entire country of Italy for the bad sections in Naples.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      Is that how you really see America as? No offense but you're coming off quite ignorant here. Not everyone is all about guns and shooting all over the place. Incase you didn't know, a lot of people want the gun law to be removed but the people that go against that are mainly southerners who just love their firearms. There's always a big arguments about that, people want guns off the streets and others don't. Some argue that it saves lives, others argue that it takes lives.

They don't represent the entire nation. I don't know what kinda shit they show and tell you over in Denmark but if you really think Americans are all idiots firing their guns everywhere, you are wrong.

Is this what you think all of America is about?

That would me basing the entire country of Italy for the bad sections in Naples.
                      Nope, not all Americans. Only the passive ****s with their many many guns talking about having guns to overthrow your corrupt governement Like fatboy in your video.

You want a gun, hey.. go for it. Just don't talk outta your arse man.

*I keep guns to preserve my freedoms!!* you look real stupid saying that while your internet is about to get censored and the government is signing **** to legally lock you up without trial and prosecution, while you sit passive watching Oprah

America is very diverse just tired of that same ol' song from the few in the bunch. But I Digress <- Love that word.

Comment

Working...
                      X