No announcement yet.

140 Crawford vs 140 Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140 Crawford vs 140 Bradley.

Who wins this? Both accomplished kingpins of the Jr. Welterweight divisions. But who wins Prime for Prime?

Bradley, who U.D Prime and undefeated Devon Alexander and Lamont Peterson, who were at the time regarded to being ducked, and beating up Nate campbell.

Or Terrence Crawford, Huge power, wide U.D against Postol, who was regarded as a monster at one time.
    Last edited by Thraxox; 01-20-2017, 08:46 AM.

Crawford hasnt hit his prime we dont know how good or far he may go.

TC is not reached his best Bradley has gone past his.

Comment

Crawford too slick and versatile. wins by UD

Comment

at 140 Crawford wins but they both are buddies & won't fight each other..

Comment

Crawford is technically better than Bradley however resume/CV wise there's no comparison to what Timothy achieved. I've seen Bradley put on two punch perfect performances vs Joel & Marquez where as with Crawford he is always punch perfect. Breidis, Ricky Burns to name a few where you thought he was a elite well schooled American.

Comment

If Bradley could punch he might win. Bradley has better stamina and throws more punches per round.He doesn't hit hard so Crawford wins a close ud. Crawford is more precise and accurate with his punches. Bradley is sometimes wild with his punches and throws wide. Crawford can counter that stuff with straighter, harder and more accurate punches.Bradley could probably be strong at 140 but he is past his prime while Crawford is prime right now.

Comment

prob crawford

Comment

I read your post more carefully and you said prime against prime. In that case I pick Bradley to beat Crawford by a close but clear ud. The prime 140 pound Bradley was very hard to beat and somewhat better than Crawford in my opinion. Crawford is the much harder puncher and the more accurate and precise puncher. Bradley was tougher, and took a punch better. That Bradley could easily throw 100 punches a round,round after round. His stamina and work rate wouldn't give Crawford much time to breath. I don't think Crawford could stay with him. Bradley would win most of the late rounds and earn a ud.

Comment

Working...
                X