roach: "mayweathers unbelievable jab dictated the fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roach: "mayweathers unbelievable jab dictated the fight"

@2:50
    Last edited by Godsfly; 04-16-2016, 05:31 AM.

"mayweathers special mayweathers a talented guy. his jab alone dictated and won the fight"

Comment

This jab???

Roach has Parkinson's Disease and has admitted to never re-watching the fight on several occasions. So, which is it? He needs to STFU because he is wrong, just like many others about what happened that night.

Last edited by GOD-FR33; 04-16-2016, 07:53 AM. Reason: too many words

Comment

lol too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          Roach has Parkinson's Disease and has admitted to never re-watching the fight on several occasions. So, which is it? He needs to STFU because he is wrong, just like many others about what happened that night.

you sound pissed dude......wtf

Comment

I am...

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            you sound pissed dude......wtf

I am. I HATE ignorance. What Roach said isn't an opinion, it's ignorance and it's simply not true. If you know how to watch a fight, you know that Floyd's jab was totally neutralized like never before. Just because it's Roach, doesn't mean anything. Floyd Sr. told Floyd he was losing the fight. He told Floyd that he was fighting scared. Should we make a thread about that as well? I am one of the realist posters on here and I am fair. I call things like I see them, not how I "feel" about them. If I felt like Floyd's jab was so effective, I would say it. Manny just did the same thing to Bradley's jab, last Saturday. No?

Comment

floyd clearly won the fight 9-3.even mannys biggest fans in lampley and kellerman thought floyd won......easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                I am. I HATE ignorance. What Roach said isn't an opinion, it's ignorance and it's simply not true. If you know how to watch a fight, you know that Floyd's jab was totally neutralized like never before. Just because it's Roach, doesn't mean anything. Floyd Sr. told Floyd he was losing the fight. He told Floyd that he was fighting scared. Should we make a thread about that as well? I am one of the realist posters on here and I am fair. I call things like I see them, not how I "feel" about them. If I felt like Floyd's jab was so effective, I would say it. Manny just did the same thing to Bradley's jab, last Saturday. No?
                Pacquiao's own trainer said he lost the fight, he knows more about boxing and Pacquiao than you ever will, he was closer to the ring and could see and hear the fight better than you ever did. His opinion is and always will be valued over a phaggot named GOD-FR33 on boxingscene. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post

@2:50
                  I agree with roach I dont like that pros get to compete in the Olympics in any sport, robbing kids of their dreams!@

Comment

Floyd fought a wounded animal and cheated with PEDs and illegal wrestling tactics plus the Vegas crowd hype behind him. He knows in his heart he got lucky as hell and would never set foot in a ring with Pac ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X