No announcement yet.

Fluoride in water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluoride in water

Why are people against it? What do you think about it?

I believe real Canadian' and purelife' brands have a lower level of the rat poison in it, its real that's all I know and people should be careful

Comment

I mainly drink tap water

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        I mainly drink tap water

dude...

Comment

People are against it because they fall victim to fear-mongering. Don't worry about it. The joke's on them if they want to pay more for water than they do for gasoline.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
            People are against it because they fall victim to fear-mongering. Don't worry about it. The joke's on them if they want to pay more for water than they do for gasoline.
            I'd drink tap water too if I worked for an American slave wage. Maybe once you guys become a first world country you can drink nice bottled water like the rest of the civilized world.

Comment

Where is the source for the facts in those ******ed images?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                I'd drink tap water too if I worked for an American slave wage. Maybe once you guys become a first world country you can drink nice bottled water like the rest of the civilized world.
                Bottled water is quite often tap water, but I suppose I'm the one who should be embarrassed for not paying 2000x more for the same product. Bottled water is ******ed in every way, and it's bad for the environment.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
                  . Bottled water is ******ed in every way, and it's bad for the environment.
                  Back in around early 90's, was my first time seeing a bottled water being sold. And I said...Why the Hell are they selling something that's free? It was one of the most preposterous product ever sold. I thought to myself...I would never ever buy water (bottled water). Yeah I succumbed to it 5 years later, I bought my first bottled water in the late 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                    Where is the source for the facts in those ******ed images?
                    honestly this isn't easter bunny and toothfairy santa claus stuff..

please tell me YOURE NOT THAT out of touch are you??

look up "sodium fluoride water" and you'll see..

Comment

Working...
                    X