Bill O'reilly tries to defend his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Bill O'reilly tries to defend his lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNgpzllTEjo

Lmao at some of the crap he talks. Talks about his cameraman hitting his head on the ground, after previously saying a bullet grazed his head. Said he's recorded live in countless warzones which nearly all are lies.

What was even worse was the lie about Kennedy's assassination. Read up on that. He basically said he traveled to Florida to interview some Russian guy who was associated with Oswald and when he knocked on the door, he heard the gun blast when dude shot himself.

He was in Dallas when this happened, and there's even an audio tape of him asking some reporter who was in Florida what happened. He also put it in his book.

He also said he was in El Salvador when there was battles going on there, and said he saw nuns being executed, then he said it was pictures of nuns being executed...lol

He said he was in Ireland during some combat too, later to find out he showed up 3 weeks after the fighting was done.

He is the biggest liar on tv and might have the biggest ego. It's between him and Kanye.

Comment

Idk why people are even trying to be outraged about this clown lying he is no Brian Williams he works at fox news ffs .

Accusing him of lying is like saying water is wet every single fker that works there everyone already assumes they are full of ****, so we can't really be trying to make a scandal out of those guys getting caught in old lies when they are spewing new ones every day.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Idk why people are even trying to be outraged about this clown lying he is no Brian Williams he works at fox news ffs .

Accusing him of lying is like saying water is wet every single fker that works there everyone already assumes they are full of ****, so we can't really be trying to make a scandal out of those guys getting caught in old lies when they are spewing new ones every day.
        I agree with you, but if Foxnews has any credibility, then they have to fire him. Of course they won't and that answered my own question.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
          What was even worse was the lie about Kennedy's assassination. Read up on that. He basically said he traveled to Florida to interview some Russian guy who was associated with Oswald and when he knocked on the door, he heard the gun blast when dude shot himself.

He was in Dallas when this happened, and there's even an audio tape of him asking some reporter who was in Florida what happened. He also put it in his book.

He also said he was in El Salvador when there was battles going on there, and said he saw nuns being executed, then he said it was pictures of nuns being executed...lol

He said he was in Ireland during some combat too, later to find out he showed up 3 weeks after the fighting was done.
          Can you back up these assertions with links?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6834312.html

To me it's just funny how we gotta try to take this serious there is no scandal here there is no reputation to ruin the dude is not Brian Williams and no he is not going to get fired from fox news for old lies when he tells new ones everyday. Probably that **** is in his contract required to lie It's just funny the other stuff he got caught in talking about he had seen all this amazing and horrible stuff then gotta say " no I meant pictures" when he got caught on the lie. By Bill's logic I can say I've seen Jesus and dinosaurs and its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

You seem to do this to me everytime I post here, and every time I give you a link...lol

Why would I make something up like this? Bill O'Reilly is a liar, a bully and an ego maniac.

Comment

He's a troll...that's something I realized about most of the FOX news staples after reading others call him that.

He must just act like a d-bag for ratings. Nobody can be that ridiculous.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ole Billy O'Reilly still got work to do though if he wants to keep up with B-Will.

Comment

It reminds me of Nancy Grace arguing with a goddamn Coroner. He was like: "Nancy we're using the methodology in order to establish an approximate time of death"

She's like: "oh OK doctor I can see the logic if you're trying to figure out when the little girl died. But how about figuring out what caused her death"

He's like: "yes Nancy. We're going to assess the approximate cause after we establish a timeline".

I was like good f.ucking god Woman just shut up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X