Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ayo' View Post
    Not at all. The problem is that some people just throw bud in the batch.....that fyckin sucks. If youve ever made a compound butter make a compound weed butter. Just melt down butter andbmake sure it doesnt burn and then throw in a qrtr of bud in and make sure you dont burn the bud then sift the weed out and continue to make your brownies. When the recipe calls for oil instead substitute with the weed infused/compound butter and finish the recipe. You can also save some of the butter and then mix with chocolate fudge icing and layer it on top of your brownies........Green K me and your welcome.
    where i think i made my mistake is that i feel i didnt have the butter hot enough.... the way i did it was had a pot of boiling water, i used another pot with a round bottom on top of the boiling water pot... i put some grade a weed and cooked it in with the weed for five hours... the treats got me hight but a very little, not pontent at all... ive had treats that got me very high... i didnt want to turn up the heat too much worrying i would burn the thc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      anyone have trouble making weed brownies, as far as them getting you high?
      Just an fyi.....any other baked good you ma y have that calls for fats (oil or butter) try the same technique. This works best because thc adheres to lipids (fats) and so it carries over extremely well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        where i think i made my mistake is that i feel i didnt have the butter hot enough.... the way i did it was had a pot of boiling water, i used another pot with a round bottom on top of the boiling water pot... i put some grade a weed and cooked it in with the weed for five hours... the treats got me hight but a very little, not pontent at all... ive had treats that got me very high... i didnt want to turn up the heat too much worrying i would burn the thc.
        I hear you. I didnt try that method actually I went straight to stove top and put in 2 sticks of butter and placed the heat on extremely low but I didn't actually cook for that long as you have. I just kept stirring and stirring (with the bud in) and kept a close eye on it for perhaps half hour I would say? I honestly didnt check the time I just kept on top to where the butter doesnt smoke. Another thing you can do is add a little oil too raise the smoke point of the butter. So it doesnt burn as easy. Then I just made sure the bud darkened but right before it turns I would say a medium brown and then I removed and placed in fridge. Hope that helps

Edit: when I say medium brown I really mean like a very light to bordering medium brown. Anything medium and onwards imo would lessen the thc. This is just out of personal experience.
        Last edited by {Pito}; 10-08-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ayo' View Post
          I hear you. I didnt try that method actually I went straight to stove top and put in 2 sticks of butter and placed the heat on extremely low but I didn't actually cook for that long as you have. I just kept stirring and stirring (with the bud in) and kept a close eye on it for perhaps half hour I would say? I honestly didnt check the time I just kept on top to where the butter doesnt smoke. Another thing you can do is add a little oil too raise the smoke point of the butter. So it doesnt burn as easy. Then I just made sure the bud darkened but right before it turns I would say a medium brown and then I removed and placed in fridge. Hope that helps

Edit: when I say medium brown I really mean like a very light to bordering medium brown. Anything medium and onwards imo would lessen the thc. This is just out of personal experience.
          i see.

next time im just going to melt a chocolate bar and mix the weed butter in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Years of practice

I'm actually very productive while smoking.
            This........

I can workout, run errands, drive perfectly fine, etc while being toasted out of my mind.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-10-2013, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Over 30k , wow! Didn't think that would happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                This........

I can workout, run errands, drive perfectly fine, etc while being toasted out of my mind.
                why d that though?

maybe its because im still actively boxing and trying to keep my smoking to a minimum, but when i smoke i want to do as little as possible. watch movies, talk, play video games or listen to music is the only thing ill do toasted.

i mean i could go do errands too, but why? if i got **** to do i would rather be sober and save my weed for when i can just enjoy it with no obligations.

Comment

• 18/6 or 20/4?

Comment

• Nearly 3 Weeks now , feeling good.

Comment

• My cousin's friend's friend's cousin's brother hasn't done this sheit in a long time dayum...

Comment

Working...
                      X